Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

JaGan AT 4 : Benaam sa ek rishta (Page 38)

ExcuseMePlz IF-Stunnerz
ExcuseMePlz
ExcuseMePlz

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Was it only me or the precap was actually rude.If Jagya still said to ganga that he wants to go with her then gangs's scolding is fine but if jagya was only there to say good bye then it was wrong to tell him that he is not understsnding anything.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0000sush_yanks28

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vidya0000

Originally posted by yanks28

Originally posted by vidya0000

such mein how decently ganga avoided herself from bh and moving also here anandhi is crossing the limit.. unnecessarily she had inserted sanchi in jaGan's life moreover suggesting her yeh karo woh karo jagya is going to give tight slap what everyone has thought abt him womanizer i am damn sure he will marry ganga he won't give birth to a child i think he may have some problem in the spine so sanchi may step back and ganga will marry him bcoz love shld come from their heart not by expecting something else. dil se judegha yeh rishta this is what i m telling from the beginning.. jagya mannu and ganga happy life.

Don't say that yaar...Ganga will be his lawfully wedded wife...what are you saying? JaGan deserve all the happiness in the world, if they want they should have children too...Mannu deserves a little brother or sister...Jagya deserves to have some biological children...so you think Sanchi will dump Jagya because he is impotent? ConfusedDead JaGan will marry because they love each other...and if they marry they should have children...not be celibate to please society.

whatever the reason may be just get lost sanchi from jagya's life.

Jagya is young and healthy, plz dont want to see some impotence issue being raised here, i watch this show with my family. Sanchi has done enough wrong to be ousted from Jagya's life...she shouldn't get off the hook so easily...besides their relationship to go to physical level marriage has to happen, Jagya wont let her come near him now ...he wont let anyone come near him...and this rishta will never reach marriage...this rishta should be broken by no one but JAGYA himself bec he finds out Sanchi's true face and he should give her a verbal slap, also he needs to find out what crap Sanchi said to Ganga...Sanchi deserves to cry and be rejected by Jagya

vidya0000sush_ExcuseMePlz

vidya0000 IF-Dazzler
vidya0000
vidya0000

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged
it is not only u me too felt the same she is little bit rude to him. I think from her rudeness he may conclude tht she expects him to come along with her. Bcoz girls na boley toh haan matlab hai.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ExcuseMePlzyanks28

vidya0000 IF-Dazzler
vidya0000
vidya0000

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shankythebest

Was it only me or the precap was actually rude.If Jagya still said to ganga that he wants to go with her then gangs's scolding is fine but if jagya was only there to say good bye then it was wrong to tell him that he is not understsnding anything.

t is not only u me too felt the same she is little bit rude to him. I think from her rudeness he may conclude tht she expects him to come along with her. Bcoz girls na boley toh haan matlab hai.Smile

sush_ExcuseMePlzyanks28

sush_ IF-Sizzlerz
sush_
sush_

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sushiani

LOL...guys I think next few days there will be unbearable episodes...anyway, going to assault Colors twitter today...for chopping up JaGan's epi...they deserved proper screen space but we had to see this kamarbandh nonsense instead...rly pissed. Engagement and Raksha Bandhan coming, I guess teej bhi hoga...at least for Raksha bandhan, Jagya will have Sugna...so Shekars can get lost...

sugna has shifted to someother place but hope she visits on rakhi.. since she promised that she will come to see nanhi pari..
what was the girl's name..
but actual dates in reality.. i think saja engagement will be on rakshabandhan.. cv's kamaal hai Dead

I think her name is Bhairvi...Confused im not sure bec Dad was talking angrily during that sceneLOL yeah I think that Rakshabandhan thing is purposely planned by the CVs Tongue

yes.. they are very well aware comments we make on saja.. why this hell thing..
first i will miss my bro badly on that day Cry
then i have to see this Dead
i think she forcibly make him to dance too Dead

vidya0000ExcuseMePlzyanks28

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:42am | IP Logged

he did ignore her in the hospital, can you really blame Ganga? He doesn't know how much she loves him and that ignoring her hurt her...basically both are hurt, lets see what he says to her tomorrow to make her rebuff him.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sush_ExcuseMePlz

ExcuseMePlz IF-Stunnerz
ExcuseMePlz
ExcuseMePlz

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:42am | IP Logged
I think the episode will make it clear that she was rude or not.And if she is rude then its her right to be rude.Uski dactarsa hai kuch bhi kare,but Jagya ka popat bangays,saab use suna rahe hain.

vidya0000sush_yanks28

sush_ IF-Sizzlerz
sush_
sush_

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged

his baseless bahana n her rude talk woh unkahi baate kehdi.. ki he wanna meet her no matter what.. n she wants his company to manglore.. yeh dose milni chahiye shanky dr.sa ko.. thora jyada miss karega ganga ko i mean mannu ko LOL

Edited by sushiani - 19 August 2013 at 10:46am

vidya0000ExcuseMePlzyanks28

Go to top