Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

JaGan AT 4 : Benaam sa ek rishta (Page 19)

charuluv_SV IF-Dazzler
charuluv_SV
charuluv_SV

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

Originally posted by charuluv_SV

oh mehwish lionLOLLOLhe became puppy if Ganga touches him and forget that he is a doctorLOLand take a long leave from hospital then he go back to his work after only Ganga  became pregEmbarrassedLOL

Lion he will roar Wink king of the jungle, Ganga is a lioness that means or a tigress lol but she is a very slim oneLOL I think he will hunt her all day at the hospital too then at night well you know...the result of being deprivedLOL
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked in onedayLOL LOL LOL

2 part game Charu, part 1 is at work where he will not be able to do anything as both will be busy with professional duties so Ganga will get to laugh and tease himWinkLOL but at night...Dr Sa's revengeWink
dr.sa revenge will be full night then how could they get to work next day so its better to hand over the hospital to lalsingh for some daysLOLpoor lalsingh will work, day and night duty in hospitalTongueLOL our dr.sa will do day and night work in his bedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yanks28

charuluv_SV IF-Dazzler
charuluv_SV
charuluv_SV

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:55pm | IP Logged

OMG!!!i was laughing like a madLOLthen what about the patientsShockedthey r very lucky to watch their dr.saab in this conditionWinkLOL

LOL Charu I think at work they will only steal romantic glances, naino ki bhasha Wink but maybe in his cabin some privacy , patients wont get to see much Ouch only a lot of ahem ahem...TENSION WinkLOLTongue
then poor patientsOuchLOL
mehwish do u seen the movie conjuring it was so scary, but very beautiful direction ,actors done amindblowing job
yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:56pm | IP Logged

2 part game Charu, part 1 is at work where he will not be able to do anything as both will be busy with professional duties so Ganga will get to laugh and tease himWinkLOL but at night...Dr Sa's revengeWink
dr.sa revenge will be full night then how could they get to work next day so its better to hand over the hospital to lalsingh for some daysLOLpoor lalsingh will work, day and night duty in hospitalTongueLOL our dr.sa will do day and night work in his bedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOL[/QUOTE]

OMG Charu BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingSillySillySillySillySilly *DEAD*...I want to imagine it...lets have 2 min session of imagining this hard work , I miss Shanky, she always makes us have 2 min sessionsLOLWink

charuluv_SV

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:58pm | IP Logged

OMG!!!i was laughing like a madLOLthen what about the patientsShockedthey r very lucky to watch their dr.saab in this conditionWinkLOL

LOL Charu I think at work they will only steal romantic glances, naino ki bhasha Wink but maybe in his cabin some privacy , patients wont get to see much Ouch only a lot of ahem ahem...TENSION WinkLOLTongue
then poor patientsOuchLOL
mehwish do u seen the movie conjuring it was so scary, but very beautiful direction ,actors done amindblowing job

I didn't see itOuch Shashank saw it LOL I have stopped seeing movies since I came back home from my university Confused I love horror movies tho especially the Hollywood ones.

charuluv_SV

charuluv_SV IF-Dazzler
charuluv_SV
charuluv_SV

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 1:01pm | IP Logged

dr.sa revenge will be full night then how could they get to work next day so its better to hand over the hospital to lalsingh for some daysLOLpoor lalsingh will work, day and night duty in hospitalTongueLOL our dr.sa will do day and night work in his bedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOL

OMG Charu Silly *DEAD*...I want to imagine it...lets have 2 min session of imagining this hard work , I miss Shanky, she always makes us have 2 min sessionsLOLWink
[/QUOTE]only two minutesOuch iam already doing 24 hrs imaginationfor only JaGan Day Dreaming

yanks28

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
But Charu tell me how will Dr Sa hide from his family? I bet after marriage Ganga will have a lot of housework too, DS will make Ganga do her massage with oil lol and then all that kitchen work, I think Dr Sa's work will begin when Ganga brings him a glass of milk ROFL

charuluv_SV

charuluv_SV IF-Dazzler
charuluv_SV
charuluv_SV

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
y shashank didnt come for twitter for last three daysConfused i miss him in twitterCry
yes i saw the movie after reading shashank tweetWinki follow himWinkLOL

yanks28

charuluv_SV IF-Dazzler
charuluv_SV
charuluv_SV

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 1:09pm | IP Logged

But Charu tell me how will Dr Sa hide from his family? I bet after marriage Ganga will have a lot of housework too, DS will make Ganga do her massage with oil lol and then all that kitchen work, I think Dr Sa's work will begin when Ganga brings him a glass of milk ROFL
poor Ganga she didnt get any free timeWinkLOLfor a change y Jagya brings her a milk and how about Ganga became tigressLOLnext day Jagya will say iam off to hospitalLOL

yanks28

Go to top