Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

   
Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

JaGan AT 4 : Benaam sa ek rishta (Page 17)

charuluv_SV IF-Dazzler
charuluv_SV
charuluv_SV

Joined: 24 April 2013
Posts: 4128

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

guys this pic is from Sriti's AT , Flutter shared it bec. this is one of my fav looks on Sriti, I was so dazzled by her beauty in this epi of her previous show, just before BV...see her beauty...this is future Mrs. Ganga J Singh


she is so beautiful in this,dr.sa will flat completely,JaGan r more adorable and lukiest coupleDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Libra123yanks28

charuluv_SV IF-Dazzler
charuluv_SV
charuluv_SV

Joined: 24 April 2013
Posts: 4128

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

Originally posted by charuluv_SV

Originally posted by yanks28

welcome back Charu, now kill pages with me lol =D missed u all, i wish everyone was here.
i missed u yesterday but i saw ur posts, OMG,i was laugh like a crazy when read ur multiple SREmbarrassedEmbarrassedpoor GangaLOL


 LOL Charu, poor?Shocked she will be blessed.WinkLOL the fire is equally strong on both sides,  but Jagya doesn't know it and Ganga too, I think Ganga's desire for him (physical) will only happen if Jagya shows interest...after that no stopping either one Tongue
i dont think Jagya will stay from Ganga after marriage,it will take only maximum one week thats it, both will surrenderWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Libra123yanks28

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Joined: 15 April 2010
Posts: 53597

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
I love both their eyes and lips...JaGan's...<3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

charuluv_SVLibra123

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Joined: 15 April 2010
Posts: 53597

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by charuluv_SV

Originally posted by yanks28

Originally posted by charuluv_SV

Originally posted by yanks28

welcome back Charu, now kill pages with me lol =D missed u all, i wish everyone was here.
i missed u yesterday but i saw ur posts, OMG,i was laugh like a crazy when read ur multiple SREmbarrassedEmbarrassedpoor GangaLOL


 LOL Charu, poor?Shocked she will be blessed.WinkLOL the fire is equally strong on both sides,  but Jagya doesn't know it and Ganga too, I think Ganga's desire for him (physical) will only happen if Jagya shows interest...after that no stopping either one Tongue
i dont think Jagya will stay from Ganga after marriage,it will take only maximum one week thats it, both will surrenderWink


 Charu look at him now...im so glad he fell in love before marriage, our JaGan were in love before taking vows, we can say it now...so they will have an eternally happy union pakka...lol one week, actually I hope they resist a long time, not that long but long enough for them both to become crazy ...WinkTongue they should both torture each other, but I want Ganga to stay away from Dr Sa and make him even more desperate LOLWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

charuluv_SVLibra123

charuluv_SV IF-Dazzler
charuluv_SV
charuluv_SV

Joined: 24 April 2013
Posts: 4128

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
yesterday when Jagya talking to himself,he is adorable but iam feeling very bad poor JagyaCry
 in bike scene he was too hotDay Dreamingi cant forget that,his hair also speaking with him,OMG!!he is simply romantic guyEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Libra123yanks28

charuluv_SV IF-Dazzler
charuluv_SV
charuluv_SV

Joined: 24 April 2013
Posts: 4128

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Ganga need more power to handle Jagya if she makes him more desprateWinkLOL
but Jagya knows how to bring Ganga in his waysWink
mannu will help his bapusa,i think they make a dealTongueLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Libra123yanks28

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Joined: 15 April 2010
Posts: 53597

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by charuluv_SV

yesterday when Jagya talking to himself,he is adorable but iam feeling very bad poor JagyaCry
 in bike scene he was too hotDay Dreamingi cant forget that,his hair also speaking with him,OMG!!he is simply romantic guyEmbarrassed


Bike scene was KILLING i loved that SO much, he was so sexy...I also feel rly bad for him, I wish he hugs Ganga and feels that peace when she is in his arms, all his questions will be answered.Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

charuluv_SVLibra123

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Joined: 15 April 2010
Posts: 53597

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by charuluv_SV

Ganga need more power to handle Jagya if she makes him more desprateWinkLOL
but Jagya knows how to bring Ganga in his waysWink
mannu will help his bapusa,i think they make a dealTongueLOL


 Jagya should not involve a little baby in his naughty worksLOLWink but I know for Jagya Ganga will be his prey and he will be like a lion...WinkLOL I think he will be desperate soon seeing how he;'s runnin around for herWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

charuluv_SVLibra123

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
JaGan FF- Heavenly Soulmates (Updt-part 22 -pg 48)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49

Author: sush_   Replies: 389   Views: 49380

sush_ 389 49380 03 September 2014 at 9:16am by Arul97
JaGan..FF..Forever yours...Updated Part15 page32

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37

Author: ExcuseMePlz   Replies: 293   Views: 27128

ExcuseMePlz 293 27128 27 October 2013 at 5:24am by geet08
JaGan AT 3 : You made my life colorful

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: JaGanAT   Replies: 1192   Views: 41912

JaGanAT 1192 41912 16 August 2013 at 12:25pm by sush_
JaGan is married, now JaGan AT Pls

2 3 4 5

Author: Shanu1818   Replies: 32   Views: 7339

Shanu1818 32 7339 06 June 2013 at 1:25am by surabhi01
Jaga(Benaam Rishta Woh <3 ) AT 1

2

Author: Ramsha..   Replies: 10   Views: 921

Ramsha.. 10 921 02 February 2013 at 1:29pm by .Prometheus.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index