Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

JaGan AT 4 : Benaam sa ek rishta (Page 110)

vidya0000 IF-Dazzler
vidya0000
vidya0000

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by santhiyaa

Originally posted by vidya0000

Originally posted by flutterby

JaGanEmbarrassed

saanthiya... what have you written here??

will you cross the skies for me??

Yes & it is a name of a tamil movieWink i dubbed the title "vinnai thandi varuvaya"Embarrassed

hey santhiya r u a tamilian me too. Hug
yes Hugand i used to watch BV in tamil at 2011 onwardsWink

In raj tv they r telecasting bv in tamil only one week back shashank entered the show and in hindi he entered in 2010  so how come u r watching in tamil.
I used to watch Bv first in tamil only from 2011 onwards that time little Anandi & Jagya was there then one day when i was changing channels i saw a flashback clip of little Jagya and Ds then i kept colors then they showed big jagya and DS pic so i came to understand Jagya and Anandi is grown then i asked my friend this BV story she said about Gauri and their marriage Ouch i thought tamil BV is making everyone mad so we will watch it in hindi then i used to watch it in hindiWink in this way i started watching BV in hindi Shocked Thank God i am not fooled by raj tvLOL

Now side by side i am watching in tamil too for shashank for that  young angry man he did splendid job even in his initial days. yeah their tamil translation sometimes Ouch meaningless woh punch nai hoga like hindi and bg tunes and message were allSleepy . But the story is story ppl may get addicted.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Spring-Dew

Spring-Dew IF-Sizzlerz
Spring-Dew
Spring-Dew

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 12:28am | IP Logged

JaGanEmbarrassed

Yes & it is a name of a tamil movieWink i dubbed the title "vinnai thandi varuvaya"Embarrassed

In raj tv they r telecasting bv in tamil only one week back shashank entered the show and in hindi he entered in 2010  so how come u r watching in tamil.
I used to watch Bv first in tamil only from 2011 onwards that time little Anandi & Jagya was there then one day when i was changing channels i saw a flashback clip of little Jagya and Ds then i kept colors then they showed big jagya and DS pic so i came to understand Jagya and Anandi is grown then i asked my friend this BV story she said about Gauri and their marriage Ouch i thought tamil BV is making everyone mad so we will watch it in hindi then i used to watch it in hindiWink in this way i started watching BV in hindi Shocked Thank God i am not fooled by raj tvLOL

Now side by side i am watching in tamil too for shashank for that  young angry man he did splendid job even in his initial days. yeah their tamil translation sometimes Ouch meaningless woh punch nai hoga like hindi and bg tunes and message were allSleepy . But the story is story ppl may get addicted.
now i am watching tamil BV Wink in raj tvBig smile

vidya0000

vidya0000 IF-Dazzler
vidya0000
vidya0000

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 12:32am | IP Logged

JaGanEmbarrassed

now i am watching tamil BV Wink in raj tvBig smile

it is just a timepass i don't get in to that picture or feels for him if i started do that i couldn't enjoy jaGan bcoz even jagya has overcome of his past i can't enter in to it but for shashank and prats and for their initial days buz..

Edited by vidya0000 - 22 August 2013 at 12:32am

Spring-Dew

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Oh! So finally Kid Anandi and Jagya grew up in Tamil BV too. Pata nahi kitne saalon se chal raha hai. Everytime i checked they were still kidsLOL.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0000Spring-Dew

vidya0000 IF-Dazzler
vidya0000
vidya0000

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

Oh! So finally Kid Anandi and Jagya grew up in Tamil BV too. Pata nahi kitne saalon se chal raha hai. Everytime i checked they were still kidsLOL.

yeah Only two weeks back shashank was introduced.LOL yesterday they showed jaan were visiting suguna's house after that pump set scene.LOL but i missed to watch that pumpset sceneCry

Edited by vidya0000 - 22 August 2013 at 12:35am

Spring-DewSunna_Deewani

Spring-Dew IF-Sizzlerz
Spring-Dew
Spring-Dew

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 12:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

yeah Only two weeks back shashank was introduced.LOL yesterday they showed jaan were visiting suguna's house after that pump set scene.LOL but i missed to watch that pumpset sceneCry
you don't worry Embarrassed Raj tv is fooling everyoneAngry poor fans they doesn't know about gauri or sanchiShocked God saved me from being fooled by raj tv LOL but poor tamil fans many of them doesn't know about this story compleatelyCry
charuluv_SV IF-Dazzler
charuluv_SV
charuluv_SV

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 1:32am | IP Logged

Spring-DewExcuseMePlz

ExcuseMePlz IF-Stunnerz
ExcuseMePlz
ExcuseMePlz

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Guys,have updated the FF plz read,whenever you will get time,

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3596815&TPN=23&#90550419