Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

   
Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

JaGan AT 4 : Benaam sa ek rishta (Page 105)

sush_ IF-Sizzlerz
sush_
sush_

Joined: 02 January 2012
Posts: 10390

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shankythebest

Dekhlenge sush,dekhlenge,miss thodi kaar sakte hain hum,bohot hi unique opportunity hai.Jis video ko pehli baar dekh kaar tum coma mein jaogi usi video ko dubara dikhakar hum tumhe coma se wapas le ayenge.Chinta not bachcha.Agar main coma mein chali gayi tum bhi yehi karna mere saath.Yaad rakhna,ye bilkul waisi hi effect hai,ek hi jaga agar dande se maaro to yaaddasht chali jaati hai,aur wohi jage pe phir se maaro to wapas bhi aa jati hai.Ye theory maine aap logo ki dua se abhi abhi invent kiya hai and all credit goes to dactarsaa and mannu ki momma.

naamkaran karo aur copyrights le lo.. jaldiROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

charuluv_SVExcuseMePlzyanks28

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Joined: 15 April 2010
Posts: 53597

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shankythebest

Originally posted by yanks28



This is Jagya's true love...finally not some forced child marriage or some infatuation ...so SR needs to be special, CVs have to do justice, 1 hug will nt be enough...few kisses, caresses...hugs, back & front wale dono bante hain...hope he at least removes her jewelry...kisses her hands...other couple SR was nothingConfused

That was because lack of comfort level and friendliness.And I don't want that to happen with JaGan.[/QUOTE]

 It wont Wink I saw Sriti get back hugged in her previous show by Karanvir BohraTongue lucky guy...i think he kissed her neck too...there was another scene too with Harshad, he is in bed and he pulls her and she falls ...both are prosWink Jagya is way too romantic, all that has to be shown.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

charuluv_SVsush_ExcuseMePlz

ExcuseMePlz IF-Stunnerz
ExcuseMePlz
ExcuseMePlz

Joined: 24 January 2013
Posts: 36855

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=sushiani
haan raat 2am ko kisko GN bolta hai twitter pe woh hi jaane Wink[/QUOTE]
Achcha kahi wo usko to gn nehi kehraha jise hum chahte hai ke wo rast ke 2 baaje gn kahe.

Mr.Vyas if you are online,kuch kahe aap.Clear kare ke kaun hai wo lucky person.Kahi ye wo to nehin!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

charuluv_SVsush_yanks28

sush_ IF-Sizzlerz
sush_
sush_

Joined: 02 January 2012
Posts: 10390

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28


ROFLROFLROFL he signs into IF and reads all our posts...and he wishes he could reply us ROFL but he cant so GN boldeta hai...humko aur apni Gangaaah koWink kyun ke Ganga bht hi "WOW" hai ROFL

nahi yaar seriously mr.vyas kis ko bol rahe ho aap GN humhe jawaab chaiye..
bolo hai himmatROFLROFL
n he turns his head 360 when he says wow LOL ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

charuluv_SVExcuseMePlzyanks28

ExcuseMePlz IF-Stunnerz
ExcuseMePlz
ExcuseMePlz

Joined: 24 January 2013
Posts: 36855

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushiani

Originally posted by shankythebest

Dekhlenge sush,dekhlenge,miss thodi kaar sakte hain hum,bohot hi unique opportunity hai.Jis video ko pehli baar dekh kaar tum coma mein jaogi usi video ko dubara dikhakar hum tumhe coma se wapas le ayenge.Chinta not bachcha.Agar main coma mein chali gayi tum bhi yehi karna mere saath.Yaad rakhna,ye bilkul waisi hi effect hai,ek hi jaga agar dande se maaro to yaaddasht chali jaati hai,aur wohi jage pe phir se maaro to wapas bhi aa jati hai.Ye theory maine aap logo ki dua se abhi abhi invent kiya hai and all credit goes to dactarsaa and mannu ki momma.

naamkaran karo aur copyrights le lo.. jaldiROFL

Sush,itna ghatiya theory mere alawa aur koi apne naam bhi nehin karna chahega,so I am chilled.Lol.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

charuluv_SVsush_yanks28

sush_ IF-Sizzlerz
sush_
sush_

Joined: 02 January 2012
Posts: 10390

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shankythebest

[QUOTE=sushiani
haan raat 2am ko kisko GN bolta hai twitter pe woh hi jaane Wink

Achcha kahi wo usko to gn nehi kehraha jise hum chahte hai ke wo rast ke 2 baaje gn kahe.

Mr.Vyas if you are online,kuch kahe aap.Clear kare ke kaun hai wo lucky person.Kahi ye wo to nehin![/QUOTE]
mr.vyas se reply expect karna crime hai.. Stern Smile
i am bhola bhala boring ladka.. girls don't like me.. haha kitne jhoot.. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

charuluv_SVExcuseMePlzyanks28

ExcuseMePlz IF-Stunnerz
ExcuseMePlz
ExcuseMePlz

Joined: 24 January 2013
Posts: 36855

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Meko seriously janna hai,kisko keh raha hai.Plz,yaar, hintbdedo,tum dono jante ho to batado.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

charuluv_SVyanks28

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Joined: 15 April 2010
Posts: 53597

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushiani

Originally posted by yanks28


ROFLROFLROFL he signs into IF and reads all our posts...and he wishes he could reply us ROFL but he cant so GN boldeta hai...humko aur apni Gangaaah koWink kyun ke Ganga bht hi "WOW" hai ROFL

nahi yaar seriously mr.vyas kis ko bol rahe ho aap GN humhe jawaab chaiye..
bolo hai himmatROFLROFL
n he turns his head 360 when he says wow LOL ROFL


"Ganga bht hi WOW AND AMAZING HAI AND IM EXCITED TO BE WITH GANGA" TongueTongueROFLROFLROFL omg him and his replies in interviews...WinkWinkWinkWink

 that mystery goodnight recipient is very lucky...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

charuluv_SVsush_ExcuseMePlz

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
JaGan FF- Heavenly Soulmates (Updt-part 22 -pg 48)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49

Author: sush_   Replies: 389   Views: 48777

sush_ 389 48777 03 September 2014 at 9:16am by Arul97
JaGan..FF..Forever yours...Updated Part15 page32

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37

Author: ExcuseMePlz   Replies: 293   Views: 26715

ExcuseMePlz 293 26715 27 October 2013 at 5:24am by geet08
JaGan AT 3 : You made my life colorful

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: JaGanAT   Replies: 1192   Views: 41499

JaGanAT 1192 41499 16 August 2013 at 12:25pm by sush_
JaGan is married, now JaGan AT Pls

2 3 4 5

Author: Shanu1818   Replies: 32   Views: 7284

Shanu1818 32 7284 06 June 2013 at 1:25am by surabhi01
Jaga(Benaam Rishta Woh <3 ) AT 1

2

Author: Ramsha..   Replies: 10   Views: 916

Ramsha.. 10 916 02 February 2013 at 1:29pm by .Prometheus.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index