Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

   
Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

JaGan AT 4 : Benaam sa ek rishta (Page 100)

sush_ IF-Sizzlerz
sush_
sush_

Joined: 02 January 2012
Posts: 10390

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

Originally posted by sushiani

Originally posted by yanks28

She can wear sarees & cover her head too...wear chudi dars too...but actually i dont think anyone cares what students wear...she will sort of be like an international student in Mangalore...diff language, diff type of dress...

yes.. n wish they show some scenes of ganga .. first day of colg. Confusion , language and the nervousness.. but cv's se mujhe koi umeed nahi Angry


I think confusion & nervousness zaroor show kareinge...that much we might get...I also hope that ppl see Ganga with Dr Sa and tell her that "your husband and you make a beautiful couple"Wink "Mannu's Papa is very handsome"EmbarrassedTongue

Dr.saa will be embarassed.. omg yeh ladkiyan kya keh rahi hai Shocked Embarrassed
i bet he wont say 'no.. i am not his baapusa.. ' Wink even if he say that he is pakka dost.. he will feel happy that they call him mannu's baapu

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

charuluv_SVExcuseMePlzyanks28

ExcuseMePlz IF-Stunnerz
ExcuseMePlz
ExcuseMePlz

Joined: 24 January 2013
Posts: 36789

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Kya,sush,dactaarsaab ye vaali vati jante hai ke hum un dono ko privacy dene ke liye hum unko kidnap karke,kaamre mein baandh karke,room ke bahar romantic songs play karne wale the.Aur daactarsa hum e hi raste ka kaanta samjhenge kya!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

charuluv_SVsush_yanks28

sush_ IF-Sizzlerz
sush_
sush_

Joined: 02 January 2012
Posts: 10390

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shankythebest

Kya,sush,dactaarsaab ye vaali vati jante hai ke hum un dono ko privacy dene ke liye hum unko kidnap karke,kaamre mein baandh karke,room ke bahar romantic songs play karne wale the.Aur daactarsa hum e hi raste ka kaanta samjhenge kya!

kaanta nahi.. dr.saa hum.log ke samne romance ke liye sharmayengey yaar..Blushing
ganga AT girls ko bahar jane ke liye kaho pls..
ganga will be like.. kya bade sharma rahe ho aaj?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

charuluv_SVExcuseMePlzyanks28

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Joined: 15 April 2010
Posts: 53597

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushiani

Originally posted by yanks28

Originally posted by sushiani

Originally posted by yanks28

She can wear sarees & cover her head too...wear chudi dars too...but actually i dont think anyone cares what students wear...she will sort of be like an international student in Mangalore...diff language, diff type of dress...

yes.. n wish they show some scenes of ganga .. first day of colg. Confusion , language and the nervousness.. but cv's se mujhe koi umeed nahi Angry


I think confusion & nervousness zaroor show kareinge...that much we might get...I also hope that ppl see Ganga with Dr Sa and tell her that "your husband and you make a beautiful couple"Wink "Mannu's Papa is very handsome"EmbarrassedTongue

Dr.saa will be embarassed.. omg yeh ladkiyan kya keh rahi hai Shocked Embarrassed
i bet he wont say 'no.. i am not his baapusa.. ' Wink even if he say that he is pakka dost.. he will feel happy that they call him mannu's baapu


 Yeah I think he wishes Mannu was his baby...not bec of Ganga but so he can keep Mannu forever...but now he looks like he wants to keep Mannu's maa forever tooWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

charuluv_SVsush_ExcuseMePlz

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Joined: 15 April 2010
Posts: 53597

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Guys they dont need any music during that MOMENT u know why? Because for Ganga the music will be Dr Sa's heartbeats and for Dr Sa it will be Ganga's soft breaths...Day DreamingBlushing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

charuluv_SVsush_ExcuseMePlz

ExcuseMePlz IF-Stunnerz
ExcuseMePlz
ExcuseMePlz

Joined: 24 January 2013
Posts: 36789

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Nehin nehin,agar aisa kuch newspaper mein chaap gaya sanchi to jagya ko bekasoor saabit karne mein lag jayegi,aur agar kuch nehin kaar saki to ganga ko thank you bolegi aur kahegi thank u ganga tumhari wajese jagdish popular ho gaye,paar itni asani se jagya ka picha nehin chorne wali wo bhoothni.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

charuluv_SVsush_yanks28

sush_ IF-Sizzlerz
sush_
sush_

Joined: 02 January 2012
Posts: 10390

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

Yeah I think he wishes Mannu was his baby...not bec of Ganga but so he can keep Mannu forever...but now he looks like he wants to keep Mannu's maa forever tooWink

mannu's momma us controlling his mind..thoughts n feelings.. Wink
dunno what will be his first reaction after meeting ganga in manglore...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

charuluv_SVExcuseMePlzyanks28

ExcuseMePlz IF-Stunnerz
ExcuseMePlz
ExcuseMePlz

Joined: 24 January 2013
Posts: 36789

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushiani

Originally posted by shankythebest

Kya,sush,dactaarsaab ye vaali vati jante hai ke hum un dono ko privacy dene ke liye hum unko kidnap karke,kaamre mein baandh karke,room ke bahar romantic songs play karne wale the.Aur daactarsa hum e hi raste ka kaanta samjhenge kya!

kaanta nahi.. dr.saa hum.log ke samne romance ke liye sharmayengey yaar..Blushing
ganga AT girls ko bahar jane ke liye kaho pls..
ganga will be like.. kya bade sharma rahe ho aaj?

Main to direct request karne wali hun.Kahungi,kya aap log bhi,dekh ne do na.Hum e bhi to huq hai,paraye thodi hai,hum to aapne hai,aur hum to kisiko batayege bhi nehin.Top secret,mouth zipped promise,paar pehle kuch karlo,aur hum e dekhne do,plz.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

charuluv_SVsush_yanks28

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
JaGan FF- Heavenly Soulmates (Updt-part 22 -pg 48)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49

Author: sush_   Replies: 389   Views: 48382

sush_ 389 48382 03 September 2014 at 9:16am by Arul97
JaGan..FF..Forever yours...Updated Part15 page32

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37

Author: ExcuseMePlz   Replies: 293   Views: 26526

ExcuseMePlz 293 26526 27 October 2013 at 5:24am by geet08
JaGan AT 3 : You made my life colorful

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: JaGanAT   Replies: 1192   Views: 41327

JaGanAT 1192 41327 16 August 2013 at 12:25pm by sush_
JaGan is married, now JaGan AT Pls

2 3 4 5

Author: Shanu1818   Replies: 32   Views: 7256

Shanu1818 32 7256 06 June 2013 at 1:25am by surabhi01
Jaga(Benaam Rishta Woh <3 ) AT 1

2

Author: Ramsha..   Replies: 10   Views: 908

Ramsha.. 10 908 02 February 2013 at 1:29pm by .Prometheus.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index