Users

Frequent Posters

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: shankythebest

Zener our Mr vyas also visits his own appreciation thread and we got
The proof also.

how do u know πŸ˜ƒ.. i wanted to ask u as u guys did menntion in comments...πŸ˜† that he ll eat maggi n read
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ZenerDiode

lekin mannu bhi to he na πŸ˜•[
LOL]πŸ˜† and kaka πŸ˜•

Ok then give the bedroom to kaka and mannu and close the door from outside when kaka will be in deep sleep mde.Then they can enjoy whereever they want.
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: yanks28

it wont be a bhoolπŸ˜† i was just kidding... Sanchi needs to be banished & they need to get married...get to that point first...Jagya is still confused abt his feelings...but this Mangalore track could be explosive I feel for him...being alone with her...diff state...city...no Sanchi or Sumitra...im wondering how he will ever go back now? How could he want to return to all that tension? poor guyπŸ˜•

but question is how he would come out from his confused feelings   πŸ˜•       btw, I loved his muted confused face .😳    
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Eris-

if there is no bedroom.. then beach is always there.. stars moon ...😳

vibz you are on full swing 🀣    aur koi idea he to vo bhi bol de πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
You know what I want? I want a scene here...after class...maybe night time...Gnaga making dinner in the kitchen...Jagya standing in the doorway holding Mannu and watching her...Kaka comes and takes Mannu from him, then Jagya slowly walking towards her, as if he's in a trance, walking up behind her...standing right behind her...like he's going to kiss her neck...then maybe a dream sequence...and Ganga turns around and they bump into each other...both blush...
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Originally posted by: shankythebest

Ok then give the bedroom to kaka and mannu and close the door from outside when kaka will be in deep sleep mde.Then they can enjoy whereever they want.

haha. lekin tab kya hoga when kaka will get emergency call πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 
Colt.Pixy thumbnail

this latest SriShank pic is proof he reads all the ATs, naughty guy...we've been asking him for a SriShank pic with specs, he took it seriously LOL...I love these two.

how πŸ˜•  care to share please πŸ˜› 
Colt.Pixy thumbnail

how do u know πŸ˜ƒ.. i wanted to ask u as u guys did menntion in comments...πŸ˜† that he ll eat maggi n read

even now I have become curious 😳
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

how do u knowπŸ˜ƒ.. i wanted to ask u as u guys did menntion in comments...πŸ˜†that he ll eat maggi n read

</div><div>

I got to know later.But sush was sure because she was mentioning something in the AT and the next day jagya was actually doing that.I got the proof and believed because one day lots of bashing were happening about jagya calling him two timerand all that all of us were upset and was dicussing about haters and bashers and after some hour he tweeted something related to haters.
Colt.Pixy thumbnail

You know what I want? I want a scene here...after class...maybe night time...Gnaga making dinner in the kitchen...Jagya standing in the doorway holding Mannu and watching her...Kaka comes and takes Mannu from him, then Jagya slowly walking towards her, as if he's in a trance, walking up behind her...standing right behind her...like he's going to kiss her neck...then maybe a dream sequence...and Ganga turns around and they bump into each other...both blush...

omg omg omg    ❀️   

I want to see their confession first. aah first of all Jagya's realization. I am too much curious for his realization ☺️