JaGan AT 4 : Benaam sa ek rishta - Page 107

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by yanks28

LOL Sush this is why I missed u Shanks and everyone last night...Charu Rama Sid...all u guys disappeared and I was left alone to scream abt Ganga's accomodation...kya house hai yaar! it's so pretty and COZY looking...very comfy...Dr Sa bht hi tez nikleπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰ they will have a house to themselves...ahem...πŸ˜‰
wahi toh..
his sub conscious mind is working fast than his conscious mindπŸ˜‰
shaadi karli(khoon bhari maang)
ghar bhi basali🀣
is it a one bhk or two ???? πŸ˜ˆ
Originally posted by shankythebest

Mehwi can you guess where this two clicked the pic!

I think it's Smita's daughters bday party...not sure but it looks like a bday party for a child...some Halloween themed pink/blank partyπŸ˜† aare who cares, I died after seeing the pic. Mera bht ajeeb haal tha last night, I was sleeping with a smile on my faceπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -Eris-

is it a one bhk or two ????😈
</div><div>

I guess one bedroom is enough for them. πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by shankythebest

I guess one bedroom is enough for them. πŸ˜‰
🀣🀣
Guys- I think Rama's OS may come true...there could be some very very cute scenes between JaGan in this house...maybe Ganga cooking dinner for everyone, Dr Sa watching her and drooling big time...Ganga coming back after class, tired...Dr Sa telling her to sit, presenting her with tray of food...playing with Mannu while she gets ready for class...and of course, plenty of potential for DROOL worthy romance.

Shanks nahin yaar mujhe Dr Sa ki intentions naughty lagti hai lol
Originally posted by sushiani

🀣🀣

I was wondering the same thing last night☺️ we are all thinking the same way sharam karo πŸ˜†πŸ€£ I think it has at least 2-3 bedrooms...1 for Kaka too...maybe Dr Sa ends up on a sofa πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰ and Ganga can go and cover him with a chaadar and then Dr Sa's romantic avtaar comes outπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by sushiani

letter 29th july n rain scene in 31st july epi

thanks πŸ˜›
Originally posted by yanks28

I was wondering the same thing last night☺️ we are all thinking the same way sharam karo πŸ˜†πŸ€£ I think it has at least 2-3 bedrooms...1 for Kaka too...maybe Dr Sa ends up on a sofa πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰ and Ganga can go and cover him with a chaadar and then Dr Sa's romantic avtaar comes outπŸ˜‰
shubh shubh bolo... πŸ˜›

one bed room only... sofa is already occupied by  kaka ... but looking at the huge mandir it looks like a big house πŸ˜­

Can someone make a list for all the Jagan scenes????

and i want him to teach Ganga physiology πŸ˜ˆ  πŸ˜†