Balika Vadhu

JaGan AT 4 : Benaam sa ek rishta - Page 100

vidya0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
tdy episode was wonderful. how many questions he asked in the phone in the single stretch mujhe laga kahi ghanshyam toh attend nahi kiya woh call? hahaha thnk god she responded politely  I cried along with her it is very difficult for her to disclose her love. she already started the journey and moved herself from his path thinking abt his family happiness. I loved rakshabandhan festival celeb full of singhs nd jagya nice episode.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
And I have noticed sriti was looking different,something different about her eyes or eyebrows.But she was looking differently beautiful.
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: shankythebest

And I have noticed sriti was looking different,something different about her eyes or eyebrows.But she was looking differently beautiful.

yeah when she was smiling hearing everyone's convos at BH ,she looked so beautiful...my parents never stop complimenting her "yeh ladki bht khoobsurat hai"...Bas now Dr Sa will go bonkers in Mangalore...batao na guys what will happen in Mang?
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Thats a surprise cvs are keeping for us!Todays episode was a surprise for me.And the way cvs are handling JaGan I am sure that meeting will be great.
yanks28 thumbnail
I want something romantic...actually even the phone convo today was romantic in my opinion...unspoken love...Jagya's nervousness when she becomes quiet...asking her if she's still there...then she answers him...his expressions were so perfect, he knew she is crying...I bet. His smile when she was telling him abt Mannu...so sweet...btw guys, Ganga's accommodation looks very nice, I think she has a house there for herself, like on rent...maybe a condo...Jagya probably got it for her, and she sent Kaka for groceries, so she will COOK!
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Ya,the place was good,dactarsaab ne barahi achchi jagah choose kiya hai ganga ke liye.And I am so happy about it.Aab baas in dono ki iisi bhi tarah shaadi ho jaye.I am so waiting for the physical tension between them.
yanks28 thumbnail
it's a whole house...I think...based on her dialogues, I'm impressed...Shanks they are already in love...esp. Ganga...if he spends time with her in a home without anyone else there ...only Mannu & Kaka...she's cooking dinner, he could watch her studying...take care of Mannu while she's cooking...this Mangalore track has a lot of potential...that "physical" tension could take place. Edited by yanks28 - 10 years ago
yanks28 thumbnail
Shashank tweeted this pic with Sriti-😎🤣
❤️

sush_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: shankythebest

yar haan even i observed eyebrows were diff
sush_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: yanks28

Shashank tweeted this pic with Sriti-😎🤣
❤️

aww 🤣🤣🤣
❤️❤️❤️