Frequent Posters

sush_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
toh aaj JaGan phone convo huyi.. hmm
today no coming online..
bahut dukh ke saath keh rahi hoon 😭 πŸ˜†
relatives in home..
If you guys complete this thread use itwww.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3710499
Libra123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sushiani

toh aaj JaGan phone convo huyi.. hmm
today no coming online..
bahut dukh ke saath keh rahi hoon 😭 πŸ˜†
relatives in home..
If you guys complete this thread use itwww.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3710499

Sush.. I wrote a OS for you on page 117... I will be very disappointed if you don't read it ...
KiranlovSriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: yanks28

lol true Kiran, when will he stop using that excuse? Imagine if he uses it after marriage...lolz.

Their love has become so romantic...silent love...silent suffering...silent madness

I bet he will definitely use this after marriage to tease Ganga. 😳
sush_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Libra123

Let me write a short OS or whatever u can call it.. I Donno the names..sush gave me the idea that jagya will there on teej...

Ganga fasts the whole day and very sad about being away from her docsa.. Kaka asks her to eat several times..but she refuses. Kaka gets tired and goes to bed. Ganga puts Mannu to sleep and could not sleep herself she goes into the varanda looking at moon and very sad and remembering the khoon bhari maang scene. Thinking to herself devimaa what paap have I done to be alone on teej like this. I accepted docsaa as my husband in my heart, but I will never reveal this to anyone. I will keep all the feelings to myself. How will I get thru this long life without my docsaa. Now I will never see my docsaa. She keeps crying and fells asleep crying. She dreams of doing fast on teej and looking at the moon and looking at her docsaa in the jhali.. She tries to touch her docsaa and he dissapears. She wakes up and thinks what are these hallucinations., why is docsaa all ways in my mind .. Why can't I forget him.. she continues to look at the moon.. Then again someone interrupts her view. It is docsaa... He says Ganga... See I will become crazy if I sit here, I will have to go inside now.. She goes inside and shuts the door. Someone knocks the door.. She cannot believe she is hearing sounds also... She opens the door and there he is her docsaa.. Ganga still cannot believe docsaa is here... She will forward her hand and touches him to see if it's real or her imagination... It is real.. Docsaa is there...she immediately takes her hands off and wipes her tears... And feels embarrassed...
Jagya says... Ganga you were crying ??? How many times I told you not to cry.. I don't see you for a day and you cry like this ?? Promise me, you will never cry...Ganga nods...Ganga soo happy inside.. But first question she asks why are you here docsaa..did you tell your mom you are coming here ???what will DS say ?? Etc..etc..
Jagya will be Ganga...ab bhas karo Ganga.. Ek bhi sawaal Nahi..Mai abhi aaya hu...Ganga embarrassed again for her stupidity .. He just came from a long journey and I started my lecture again.. Sorry docsaa.. You want some water.. She gets some water for her..jagya asks is Mannu sleeping?? She says yes..Ganga says.. Docsa please go and fresh up I wil put some food...
In the mean time with all the noises kaka wakes up and sees docsa is there. He comes and greets him and says.. Docsa .. Aap hi samjaaye Ganga ko.. Subah se kuch an khaaya hai.. Bus udhaas rahthi hai...the jagya will say.. Kaka aap so Jayiye.. I will check on that.. Kaka willgo to sleep...
In the mean time Ganga will bring the food. Jagya asks did u eat ?? Ganga doesnot answer. Jagya will say, come sit here. Ganga comes and calmly sits next to him and jagya take a piece of chapathi and put in her mouth.. Ganga is shocked and happy at the same time that her docsaa is breaking her fast.. She just takes into her mouth and eats it...they both eat from the same plate and finish dinner.. Ganga is soo happy...goes to devimaa.. You fulfilled my wish for today..but I know docsaa is not mine.. Am I doing anything wrong.. What should I do ?? But as long as docsaa is here., is I'll be happy so he stays happy when he goes back to jaitser..I I'll not let docsaa know I love him and miss him terribly when he is not with me...

Phew.. I hope u guys like this... Sush keeps asking me to write a OS, as you can se I am not that skillful..

aww rama darling.. nuvvu keka
chaduvutnnapudu i was like 😳
super yaar.. jagya make her have roti..muahhh<3
i can dhamkaofy too 🀣 first shanky then you..πŸ˜†
sush_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Libra123

Sush.. I wrote a OS for you on page 117... I will be very disappointed if you don't read it ...

darling adire adire is adire ⭐️
joke cheyyodu maa.. neeku skill leda.. 😳
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
OMG Sush yaar dil tod diya mera, u wont be here tonight? NOOO *Mehwish has a fit ...sobs*πŸ₯Ί
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Sush which code words you are using πŸ˜•
yanks28 thumbnail
Originally posted by: KiranlovSriti

I bet he will definitely use this after marriage to tease Ganga. 😳

After marriage Ganga will be trapped and he will find millions of ways to tease herπŸ˜†
yanks28 thumbnail
Ganga posted spoilers, seems he will reach Mangalore in Saturday's episode...I hope so, I'm dying to see them together.
Libra123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sidra08

Sush which code words you are using πŸ˜•

Sid.. It's Telugu.. Sush and I communicate in Telugu here.. Sorry guys...