JaGan AT 4 : Benaam sa ek rishta - Page 94

Posted: 10 years ago
Oh and Ganga gave him badhai for his sagaai, she said "Sagaai hogayi? Aapko der toh nahin hui mahre karan?" and Dr Sa's face fell and he said "haan, hogayi...jaise hoti hai sagaai...waise hogayi..." *mopes with long face* lol
Thank you vibz and mehwi.

Now tell me whether it was a good episode or not!
Originally posted by sidra08

What is Jagaya suppose to do on teej ? He is not married yet Teej vrat is for married woman not unmarried so why family is stopping him now for teej ๐Ÿ˜•

oh it's only for married ladies? I had no clue...Sanchi will keep it to impress the fam, I bet they all know she's keeping it so they will want Jagya to stay and lick Sanchi's butt like everyone else is doing...freaks๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜ก
He is so stubborn that s why i like him . . I am remembering the scenes from saathiya movie when vivek goes to meet rani and then they hug . . . I wish these two hugon the beach
it's a good episode. any episode with JaGan scenes is good...phone convos, emotional ones...also seeing Jagya smiling and being happy with his family was great...Shashank looked cute in a pink kurta lol
Originally posted by -Eris-

He is so stubborn that s why i like him . . I am remembering the scenes from saathiya movie when vivek goes to meet rani and then they hug . . . I wish these two hugon the beach

i love Saathiya...loved the  music, ๐Ÿ˜ƒChupke Se is one of my fav songs..."doston se jhooti mooti dusron ka naam leke, teri meri baatein karna yaara raat se din karna, lambi judaai teri bada mushkil hai...aahon se dil bharna...kab yeh poori hogi door yeh doori hogi"...suits JaGan now ๐Ÿ˜‰
I will be watching again at 11 ๐Ÿ˜† i missed the starting also . . . Hai meri phooti kismat i saw all the filler scenes . .
Ya,vibz,the main characteristic of jagya is his stubbornness.I love him because he is ziddi.
I am not sure if this will happen tomorrow .. I mean precap.. If u see jagya in hospital everyone else at home.. Or the actual scene will be different.. I hope this happens tomorrow..
Good episode.. As long as jagya and Ganga there no problem.. Best part was phone convo...I wish suguna was there ...
Originally posted by sidra08

What is Jagaya suppose to do on teej ? He is not married yet Teej vrat is for married woman not unmarried so why family is stopping him now for teej ๐Ÿ˜•

Sid.. I wrote a OS page 117, as to what wil happen on teej...pleas dread and let me know if you like it ...