Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
^ Live update of today's epi anyone? ðŸ¤”
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I just saw a glimpse dadisa was talking to nandu he was crying . . . Is the mangalore trip confirmed
-Eris- thumbnail
Mannu gives phone to mommy dearest . . . She is hesitant to call but dont know who she wants to call. Rakhi celebrations in haveli
-Eris- thumbnail
Ganga balls land line . . Sumi picks up . . . She remembers all the harsh words and does not talk . . . Sumi keeps the phone down . . Rakhi celebrations continue . .
-Eris- thumbnail
Ganga balls land line . . Sumi picks up . . . She remembers all the harsh words and does not talk . . . Sumi keeps the phone down . . Rakhi celebrations continue . . Ganga can listen to everything
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
-JaGan phone convo- emotional one...silence, tears...Dr Sa tensed & worried for Ganga...she tells him everything is alright.

-BH family scenes, Raksha bandhan traditions...Jagya there...but no Sugna, but still...cute moments, J gives money to little sister Bhairvi...

-Ganga on the phone hears all this, cries tears of joy...she considers Bhairvi as Mannu's sister and ties Rakhi to Mannu and also puts tikka on his forehead, SO CUTE!!!

-DS hugging Jagya & Nandu TIGHTLY, it was adorable. <3 DS also had a cute moment with her choras, Basant & Bhairo...Basant dressed to impress lol

-Precap is KILLER- Dr Sa tells family that I know it's teej but im going to Mangalore to see Ganga! All are stunned! =D😲
Edited by yanks28 - 10 years ago
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
manu and bhairvi become brother sister  great .ganga take nice step
-Eris- thumbnail
^^ thank you yanks . . I missed the precap . . . :( will watch again at 11
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
LOL do watch the precap hun! Seriously u have to see everyone's face when Jagya defiantly says he's going to see Ganga on TEEJ! Kya din chuna hai Dr Sa ne apni premika se milne ke liye rofl...this guy I tell you.
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What is Jagaya suppose to do on teej ? He is not married yet Teej vrat is for married woman not unmarried so why family is stopping him now for teej ðŸ˜•