Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sush_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: yanks28

omg Sushi you're killing me yaar!!! Her fainting...falling into his arms...omg cooking with him...that's precious yaar!!! We all will die and go straight to heaven...lol...Jaitser Hospital heaven...I want them to go shopping & eating in managlore and I want J to be in a very light mood ...joking with Ganga...Ganga confused wondering what's wrong with Dr Sa? I want Jagya to buy Ganga bangles somehow...it's one of my dreams. Haye!

bangles.. i want him to buy ear rings to her..
she gave her gold ear rings in temple.. all she wears is that silver ones.. πŸ˜’
dr.saa kush karo gnga ko aur humko bhi.. 😳
sush_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: shankythebest

That was amazing sush,but cvs will hardly think like that.If someway ganga actually fasts for jagya and jagya breaks her fast it will be party time for us.

haha shanky i am having 2min session of this scene..
yaar i don't mind bhashan of dr.sa on high price of onion.. 100 in sone areas😡
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sushiani

bangles.. i want him to buy ear rings to her..
she gave her gold ear rings in temple.. all she wears is that silver ones.. πŸ˜’
dr.saa kush karo gnga ko aur humko bhi.. 😳

Yeah it's one of my dreams...chudiyan for his Ganga...yeah I remember she gave those earrings...😭 Slowly he will give her everything she never even dreamed off...I want him to give her bangles, kangan...payals...😳😳😳
yanks28 thumbnail

haha shanky i am having 2min session of this scene..
yaar i don't mind bhashan of dr.sa on high price of onion.. 100 in sone areas😡

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† @Dr Sa complaining..."Ganga yeh sabziyan...bht hi mehngi hain"πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
sush_ thumbnail

I think if Jagya finds out that she is FASTING FOR HIM...HE may skip the wedding & go straight to SR with Ganga🀣

Actually she can fast...I'm thinking she will have a lot of female students around her, would be nurses...and some may be married or engaged...keeping fasts, and Ganga may do it even tho they have no rishta, she will keep it to pray for his happiness...his health

SR☺️🀣
she will stay in hostel no i guess.. i mean ghanshyam kaka kaha stay karenge..
yanks28 thumbnail

SR☺️🀣
she will stay in hostel no i guess.. i mean ghanshyam kaka kaha stay karenge..

Maybe there will be some separate building nearby for him to stay...women's hostel and men's hostel somewhere close by...I guess Jagya has it all taken care of...

@SR- Seriously yaar I think he wont be able to control his hormones if she fasts for himπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†, Sanchi 30 days fasts karle, Sanchi can keep entire month of Ramadan and dedicate it to Jagya but Jagya wont be moved but if nazuk Ganga ek fast karegi and if she faints, guaranteed SR material 🀣🀣
sush_ thumbnail

Yeah it's one of my dreams...chudiyan for his Ganga...yeah I remember she gave those earrings...😭 Slowly he will give her everything she never even dreamed off...I want him to give her bangles, kangan...payals...😳😳😳

payals😳 aww.. 😳
will ganga have a makeover.. ? i mean manglore mein ghaghra.. thora ajeeb lagega waha ke log ko.. coz rarely ppl in south wear ghaghra..
yanks28 thumbnail
She can wear sarees & cover her head too...wear chudi dars too...but actually i dont think anyone cares what students wear...she will sort of be like an international student in Mangalore...diff language, diff type of dress...
sush_ thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† @Dr Sa complaining..."Ganga yeh sabziyan...bht hi mehngi hain"πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

ganga will be drooling.. ahaa mahree dr.saa kitne acchi tarah se bhashan dete hai..
ghanshyam kaka will scratch his head.. ganga betiyaa tum teekh ho πŸ˜†
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Mehwi,sush,you both are funny.Kya kya soch rahe ho.

Ganga will say mujhe daar lagraha hai,koi ajayega.

Jagya will say,do not fear when dactarsaab is here.Itni raat ko koi nehi anewala,aur ajega to aane do I don't care.