Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Libra123

Can someone give shashank's caps for today. He was totally awesomely handsome today. And that smile is to die for...

Rama,smile!Why he smiled!Plz tell me the detail.
charuluv_SV thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yanks28

my favorite scene was the one of J in bed, in his room...fiddling with that object on his finger, bec I had already imagined this scene would take place...and he was touching that ring but thinking of GANGAAAH...perfect...

yes I know abt ShYa 🤣🤣

thats the only scene i loved from J's side and  from G, mannu wiping tears is lovely.
but iam happy that there is no scene between saJa when shekars leaving from BH,iam prayed,i dont want to see sanchi flirting with Jagya any more🤢cvs saved me,iam waiting for JaGan phone convo tommorrow😳
vidya0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shankythebest

Hello charu,more than JaAn convo,I think Shiv Jagya convo was impactful,I didn't watch the episode,but if shiv actually talked with jagya calmly and trusted jagya then it should be good.

yeah shiv said u r a responsible man but as a brother i want to know whether u r happy in this relationship. jagya said yes i know what i am doing now. Shiv said that is more than enough for me.
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
he gave a half-a$$ed smile at Sanchi because she was smiling from ear to ear at her from the beginning till the end.

Mean spirited b*tch hugged Sumitra and said this is a more happy occasion for her and her happiness is doubled bec Ganga is gone too, and Sumitra agreed. Very sad to see all this.

Yeah in A and J convo, Jagya told A that it's so sad that my family still doesn't trust me, but I'm not that previous Jagya who hurt them...
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Vidya,can you tell me what you meant by sanchi ordered jagya and jagya didn't like it.That bhoothni ordered Jagya and jagya did what she said without protesting!
yanks28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: charuluv_SV

thats the only scene i loved from J's side and  from G, mannu wiping tears is lovely.

but iam happy that there is no scene between saJa when shekars leaving from BH,iam prayed,i dont want to see sanchi flirting with Jagya any more🤢cvs saved me,iam waiting for JaGan phone convo tommorrow😳

I was also very much relieved to see how quickly the engagement ended. I hope this is the last of the Sanchi Jagya scenes but sadly it's not...I just want JaGan now...next week he will go and see her, she will be so stunned, so happy...but I think she will tell him that you shouldn't have come, what will Sanchi ji think?
vidya0000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: charuluv_SV

but iam happy that there is no scene between saJa when shekars leaving from BH,iam prayed,i dont want to see sanchi flirting with Jagya any 🤢morecs svaved me,iam waiting for JaGan phone convo tommorrow😳

@bold me too happy for the same otherwise i have to read the mind of jagya from his reaction unnecessary tension. for me than jagya.
charuluv_SV thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vidya0000

yeah shiv said u r a responsible man but as a brother i want to know whether u r happy in this relationship. jagya said yes i know what i am doing now. Shiv said that is more than enough for me.

trust thats the main thing here,in future if J cancell the wedding then shiv's trust get broken and how he behave with him then😕iam sure sanchi wont caught before cancel,everyone definetly blame J😭
vidya0000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shankythebest

Vidya,can you tell me what you meant by sanchi ordered jagya and jagya didn't like it.That bhoothni ordered Jagya and jagya did what she said without protesting!

after reaching haveli jagya said to daddu i will be bck within few minutes sanchi said i won't give u more time to get ready only 5 minutes everyone laughed  and ds said lo abhi se shurukardiya apne beendh par adikhar after that jagya was😒
yanks28 thumbnail
Guys the way the story is moving, I don't think Jagya will cancel it...maybe Sumitra & Bhairo will...or DS...it should be them, i don't want J blamed, why why why does he have to be under so much pressure?