Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Bhai,wah,jagya gave longing look,shiv's naughty smile,wink kiya ke nehi,darwaja to khula tha ya phir bandh tha,to kya ganga ko shiv se competition karna padega aan!LOL.

Anyways,tell me episode was worth watching that means.Not a wastage.
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
my favorite scene was the one of J in bed, in his room...fiddling with that object on his finger, bec I had already imagined this scene would take place...and he was touching that ring but thinking of GANGAAAH...perfect...

yes I know abt ShYa 🤣🤣
yanks28 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shankythebest

Bhai,wah,jagya gave longing look,shiv's naughty smile,wink kiya ke nehi,darwaja to khula tha ya phir bandh tha,to kya ganga ko shiv se competition karna padega aan!LOL.

Anyways,tell me episode was worth watching that means.Not a wastage.

lots of Shashank and also Ganga moments in between, Shashank looking handsome...introspective Jagya...it is definitely not a waste.

LOL I didn't notice if the door was opened or not...but definitely next time in dono ko door bandh karna hoga 🤣 i don't trust them being alone with each other 🤣 yes next is the dostana come triangle of ShYa and JaGan...ShJaGan🤣🤣
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Mehwi,you said you will skip the episode,how come you watched,jagya ka sherwani ka asar hai kya!

Jagya should get rid of bhoothni,I can't tolerate even her pictures,plz,almighty.Plz.
yanks28 thumbnail

Mehwi,you said you will skip the episode,how come you watched,jagya ka sherwani ka asar hai kya!

Jagya should get rid of bhoothni,I can't tolerate even her pictures,plz,almighty.Plz.

I had a feeling the engagement would be quick so I watched, also I wanted to see if they show Ganga and they did...and yes Jagya ki sherwani was good but HE made it look even more good, for JaGan sagaai or wedding ceremonies I want him in some diff color & style from this one.
Spring-Dew thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

charuluv_SV thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hello guys,i dont like today's episode,i cant digust with this saggai🤢
i feel very bad for Jagya and Ganga😭
as per the spoilers J will go to mangalore, iam very happy for that and iam waiting for the day😳
till that iam not interested but iam afraid how will Jagya cancel this rishta where no one didnt care about his feelings😕more than that nobody trust him
please some one say about JaAn convo.
Libra123 thumbnail
Can someone give shashank's caps for today. He was totally awesomely handsome today. And that smile is to die for...
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Hello charu,more than JaAn convo,I think Shiv Jagya convo was impactful,I didn't watch the episode,but if shiv actually talked with jagya calmly and trusted jagya then it should be good.
vidya0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i loved the dialogues of jagya to anandhi i quickly remembered only rama. He perfectly i am trying hard to keep my family happy even then they r not trusting me wow jagya u made me cry. He gave a smile to sanchi while wearing rings or befre that i don't remember i don't understand why he gave smile . Then from the converstation of sumi and jagya i understood he said i am taking effort for others happiness so i conclude if he didn't give that smile ppl like anandhi would have doubted .Though the doubt raised in her mind. The worst part is sanchi and sumi's hug. Sumi she gives preference for her hatred towards ganga than jagya's happiness. when sanchi ordered jagya jagya was not happy hope everyone realise soon she is not good. she is going to treat him as a slave or kuch mahan kaam kiya hai woh (sanchi) since he is marrying with past baggage what else to say.