Balika Vadhu

JaGan AT 4 : Benaam sa ek rishta - Page 59

ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sushiani

if dr.saa turns that lover guy..
even if she wear full ghaghra covering herself from tip to toe he will not leave her..☺️

Thats for sure,wo kuch bhi pahne jagya ko to rokna mushkil hi nehi namumkin hojayega.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sush_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: shankythebest

Kya sush,dactarsa taab bhi itna hi budhdhu rahenge kya,ganga se dur jane ke baad aur ganga ki chupi hui khubsurti dekhne ke baad thodi na wo ye saab kahenge.Kuch to maturity ayega usme.Romantic expressions mein humare dactarsaab thoda tej hai baaki saab se.Banda dil se thoda romantic type ka hai na,iss liye.

mazak kar rahi thi..
Jagya kya karega..
he will come closer her to her..
pin her to the wall.. arms place both sides blocking her so that she cant escape... stands close to each other such that they are sharing the breath.. look into her eyes with ocean depth love... ohhhoo i am going too far🤣
its enough to dry her.. she will turn red due pyaar
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Kya baat hai,lagta hai jagan scene was very impactful.Both of you are are thinking of JaGan's extreme conditions also very confidently.Mashaallah,my jagan,adorable couple they are.
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
LOL Pinning her against wall...OMG...*dead*☢️ lol, she will start sweating...i want a scene where he touches her waist...his fingers against her stomach...or maybe his lips...both work... ☺️

you guys know that song from Devdas? "More Piya?" I loved that scene between SRK-Ash near the lake/pond where he carries her but he removes the chain thingy from around her waist, imagine that here...I'm doing it now.
sush_ thumbnail

Kya baat hai,lagta hai jagan scene was very impactful.Both of you are are thinking of JaGan's extreme conditions also very confidently.Mashaallah,my jagan,adorable couple they are.

shanky i am totally crazy abt JaGan..
n srishank chemistry , physics , biology makes much more crazy.. but i want jagya to ask a kiss ofcourse on cheek.. n ganga blushes.. tum nahi dene wali okkies main hi de deta hoon.. 😳
sush_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: yanks28

LOL Pinning her against wall...OMG...*dead*☢️ lol, she will start sweating...i want a scene where he touches her waist...his fingers against her stomach...or maybe his lips...both work...
☺️

you guys know that song from Devdas? "More Piya?" I loved that scene between SRK-Ash near the lake/pond where he carries her but he removes the chain thingy from around her waist, imagine that here...I'm doing it now.

lips ki baat mat lo..☺️
i am going to have two min meditation..
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
I hope shashank and sriti itni achchi dosti ho and they become so much comfortable with each other ke romantic scenes shoot karne mein ko jhijak na rahe.I was very surprised the way Prats and shashank acted on such immensely romantic scenes within one month of their introduction because understanding and comfortable hona chahiye nehito result hota hai sanchi aur jagya ki dream sequence ki tarha.
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Wo to jagya will definitely ask.

Din ke ujale mein heroin se cheek pe kiss demand karna hero ki janamsidh adhikar hai.Kabhi mauka nehin chorte aur mil jate hai to itna khush ho jate hai ke na jane kaha kaha kiss kardiya ho heroin ne.
sush_ thumbnail

I hope shashank and sriti itni achchi dosti ho and they become so much comfortable with each other ke romantic scenes shoot karne mein ko jhijak na rahe.I was very surprised the way Prats and shashank acted on such immensely romantic scenes within one month of their introduction because understanding and comfortable hona chahiye nehito result hota hai sanchi aur jagya ki dream sequence ki tarha.

that dream seq is a disaster made on tum hi ho..
shashank itna embarrass feel kar raha tha.. usske chehre pe.saaf saaf dikh raha hai.. he was waiting for packup.. ab to band karo.. yeh shoot pls..
i was laughing at him.. 😆
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
I don't think there will be any problem between them. They have been working together for 8 months now, they must be anxious to get the show started already in terms of romance, Sriti is very expressive in romantic scenes with her eyes. We all are in for a wild ride.