Balika Vadhu

JaGan AT 4 : Benaam sa ek rishta - Page 58

ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Mehwi,I think the person commented as she got tensed.These articles,I tell you.How can we forget we all were going through disaster while reading the article which has said ganga will die.Meko to abhi bhi daar lagta hai kabhi kabhi.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
HAHA, last night i imagined their HM, when I was trying to sleep...and it was a very soothing thought...I hope someone buys all sexy sarees for Ganga and stuffs them into her bags and she has no choice but to wear sexy sarees all throughout her trip, u know those Sri Devi and Madhuri chiffon sarees...haye...Jagya will definitely succeed in giving Mannu a brother  ☺️🤣
yanks28 thumbnail
Shanks- don't talk about that TC article, it doesn't deserve mention- but that person's panic is an exciting fantasy for many J haters, that's not possible now...Jagya loves Ganga...Ganga uski hogi..TC and Colors can GTH
sush_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: yanks28

HAHA, last night i imagined their HM, when I was trying to sleep...and it was a very soothing thought...I hope someone buys all sexy sarees for Ganga and stuffs them into her bags and she has no choice but to wear sexy sarees all throughout her trip, u know those Sri Devi and Madhuri chiffon sarees...haye...Jagya will definitely succeed in giving Mannu a brother
☺️🤣

don't worry i will reach the place of their HM..
purchase the same travel bag which ganga has n put the sarees.. n exchange the bag unnoticibly..

when jagya sees ganga coming out in saree after freshing up herselves.. with wait hair..
he will lose control☺️
if
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Jagya to baas dekhta hi rahega,mein hoti to main bhi dekhti hi rehti.And slowly slowly he will try to get close to her aur uske baad kya hoga wo main disclose nehin karna chahti...Ok,plz.
yanks28 thumbnail
Sush if that's the plan then I will parcel you some sexy nighties and lingerie for Ganga as well, plz put those in her bags too LOL and plz remove anything modest from her wardrobe, she must be forced to wear sexy stuff, Jagya will never let her leave their bed. *drooling*
sush_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shankythebest

Jagya to baas dekhta hi rahega,mein hoti to main bhi dekhti hi rehti.And slowly slowly he will try to get close to her aur uske baad kya hoga wo main disclose nehin karna chahti...Ok,plz.

kya kahega..
bheege baal.. honey jaldi hair dry karlo you may catch cold🤣
sush_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: yanks28

Sush if that's the plan then I will parcel you some sexy nighties and lingerie for Ganga as well, plz put those in her bags too LOL and plz remove anything modest from her wardrobe, she must be forced to wear sexy stuff, Jagya will never let her leave their bed. *drooling*

if dr.saa turns that lover guy..
even if she wear full ghaghra covering herself from tip to toe he will not leave her..☺️
yanks28 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sushiani

kya kahega..
bheege baal.. honey jaldi hair dry karlo you may catch cold🤣

he will say "Ganga, zara mere paas aana...main tumhe kuch dikhana chahta hoon" 😉and then he will proceed to kiss away every drop of water from her wet skin☺️

i want that song on JaGan...zara zara bahekta hai...mehekta hai aaj toh mera tan badan main pyaasi hoon mujhe bhar le tu apni baahon mein hai meri kasam tujh ko sanam...door kahin naa jaa yeh doori kehti hai, paas mere aaja re...😉😉☺️
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Kya sush,dactarsa taab bhi itna hi budhdhu rahenge kya,ganga se dur jane ke baad aur ganga ki chupi hui khubsurti dekhne ke baad thodi na wo ye saab kahenge.Kuch to maturity ayega usme.Romantic expressions mein humare dactarsaab thoda tej hai baaki saab se.Banda dil se thoda romantic type ka hai na,iss liye.