Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
to be honest my belief that Jagya will have a grand wedding to ganga has been strengthened by these past few episodes...it's clear that he is willing to give everything he has to please his family...he deserves happiness too...now he has become almost saintly.so now my question is, band bajaa baraatis...kaun banega ladki wala aur kaun banega ladke wala? lol, i will be with Ladke walas...
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yes,its frustrating to watch jagya always facing others anger.And also some people are always enjoy disturbing others.Just want to clear that the member who used those words is not a jagya hater.She is making fun of jagya,ganga,calling anandi,shiv everyone and trying hard to grab the attention and she is getting too much attention.So guys its a request if this person ever says something in favour of jagya or ganga and says anything against ananshi,plz never like her post because she will be the same person who will attack jagya and ganga the very next moment.
yanks28 thumbnail

I hope it's in Kerala...😉 😆 I wanna see JaGan in those south style clothes, imagine Ganga in those sarees...awww...im dying for their wedding😉
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@sush i was thinking it as old AT 4 me where i'd posted my wishes. then i saw the pages & realized its new one.

@all who postee creations,pics,caps etc.  thanx 4 it.😊
i just finished going thru this AT.😊plz guys b bit slow.😊
yanks28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shankythebest

Yes,its frustrating to watch jagya always facing others anger.And also some people are always enjoy disturbing others.Just want to clear that the member who used those words is not a jagya hater.She is making fun of jagya,ganga,calling anandi,shiv everyone and trying hard to grab the attention and she is getting too much attention.So guys its a request if this person ever says something in favour of jagya or ganga and says anything against ananshi,plz never like her post because she will be the same person who will attack jagya and ganga the very next moment.

Shanks I love you, thanks for saying this. Guys stop replying in her topics...she makes abt a dozen topics daily and then keeps replying back & forth...time to ignore her, if someone calls J an @$$, they should be IGNORED forever.
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
I can't believe ganga actually left and now she will call jagya from manglore.Nothing is coming to my mind what will happen next.

Yes,mehwi,cvs deserve all the praises to think of an idea to pair up jagya with a divorcee who has a beautiful son,this to be family is like a dream and very unique and the day they will get married our dream will come true.Ganga is the girl I wanted for jagya as a jagya fan and well wisher and I am very happy that ganga will get the reformed and mature jagya.
yanks28 thumbnail
guys pls reply here to this person and talk some sense into her - http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3707652#90429010
sush_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: yanks28

I hope it's in Kerala...😉 😆 I wanna see JaGan in those south style clothes, imagine Ganga in those sarees...awww...im dying for their wedding😉

Kashmir main tu Kanyakumari
North-South ki kat gayi dekho doori hi saari
Kashmir tu main kanyakumari
Fifty-fifty har situation mein hissedari😳
Hum sham-sahar ke
Chaaron pahar ke
Mood mein dhal jaayein☺️
Kabhi-kabhi chale seedhe kabhi mud jaayein
Kabhi-kabhi paidal kabhi ud jaayein
Humein dekh zamane walon ki chaahe naak
sikud jaye😉
yanks28 thumbnail
Shanks I think now his feelings will grow out of control and he will be really miserable and miss her ...crave her etc...Ganga I hope is shown thinking abt Jagya's actions...his crying and his words.
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Oh god,guys lets imagine for two minutes guys,dactarsaab and nurseji is dancing on that song in those beautiful places just like srk and DP.It will be so much fun.