Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
hello,mehwi,kya chal raha hai,all happy shappy,Jagya was giraoying mote asu, perhaps not in front of ganga but ganga ke pith piche bohot roya bechara.
vidya0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
There is noone for ganga to take the incharge or responsibility for her wedding she doesn't have parents too bechari i really cries for heršŸ˜­ i wish gehna may act as ladkiwalon ka rishtey.
vidya0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: yanks28

Actually I want CVs to get a new song recorded for Jagan, Jagan deserve their own BG tune and song with romantic lyrics. Their wedding should be in royal fashion, Singhs are rich and this is their son's happiness.

yes u r correct both of them have to comeover their past..
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Vidya,I loved the idea.Gehna and basant can do that,it will be too much fun and emotional also.
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Actually I have no doubt Gehna will dress Ganga, you all are witness to it ...how many times have I written that I want Gehna to dress Ganga? It's appropriate...I think gehna rly cares but she lacks a backbone, the new Gehna...yeah Ganga has no one, she has Jagya...Jagya is her maa baap behen bhai teacher lover God...he is everything.
yanks28 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shankythebest

hello,mehwi,kya chal raha hai,all happy shappy,Jagya was giraoying mote asu, perhaps not in front of ganga but ganga ke pith piche bohot roya bechara.

im really relieved that he will cry...if he hadn't cry I would think there is something wrong...he is crying for her, she is crying for him...we can all breathe a sigh of relief.
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Anandi mata hain naa Ganga ko dress up karnešŸ¤£mata jee ko mat  bholu šŸ„±
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Sid,nooo,plz,yaar,no anandi dressing up ganga.Plz,plz,plz,no,no,no,no.Ganga khud taiyar ho legi.Ya phir bina taiyar hoke shadi kar legi.But plz,no anandi helping ganga in getting ready
yanks28 thumbnail
do pal ruka khwabon ka caravan...aur phir chal diye tum kahan hum kahan...

i wanna cry
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Wanna cry matlab!Cry nehin kiya!Scene aya ke nehin.Ya phir cvs ne emotional scene ko ruin kar diya.Was that the song played on them!