Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
let anyone realize it but plz have mercy on us and show that JaGan are both equally in love with each other and know it at least that will be tolerable, even if Sanchi is there , no doubt will remain as to whom Jagya pines for and we can spend weeks in ATs drooling abt JaGan wedding lol
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: yanks28

some know it all commented in the WU that Ganga should have a new beginning in mangalore with a new daaaktar sa and we all hated that idea and frankly I think it's impossible, yahan toh Jagya abhi apni feelins bhi admit nahin kar paaya how will he deal with some Sancha

ROFL Shanky new jodi name, Gangya is epic tho...

Epic!Its beyond epic.Gangya is that even a jodi name.Loosers.

Its quite clear that cvs visits the forums and take ideas.To ajka update agar kisi tarha pad liya then satyanash.

I wish ganga jaye hi na.Aur jagya usse shadi karle kisi bhi tarha.
charuluv_SV thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
mehwish sasu🤣🤣🤣
yanks28 thumbnail
Charu lol but Sasu are not so adorable...these cats are so cute. Guys I think we are giving too much importance to this Sancha comment.forget it.
yanks28 thumbnail
Shanks I agree...Please Allah ji..get JaGan married soon...
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Sumitra is behaving like sanchi se usko love at first sight hogaya hai.Everyone is weird.And cvs crossed all their limits with that kamarbandh scene.That was illogical.How come anandi's kamarbandh which is singhs traditional thing matched with sanchi's pink dress!It was also pink,I guess.Or anandi has chose the color of the dress according to the kamarbandh kamal hai bhai.Edited by shankythebest - 10 years ago
charuluv_SV thumbnail
i want Jagan confess their love in this kind of place like falls...😳
yanks28 thumbnail
Jagya should pull that kamarbandh off Sanchi and hit her in the face with it really hard, so hard that her nose breaks. End of story, phir jaye kisi ko dikhaye apna thobda, then her thobda will be as ugly as her heart is.
charuluv_SV thumbnail
Originally posted by: shankythebest

Sumitra is behaving like sanchi se usko love at first sight hogaya hai.Everyone is weird.And cvs crossed all their limits with that kamarbandh scene.That was illogical.How come anandi's kamarbandh which is singhs traditional thing matched with sanchi's pink dress!It was also pink,I guess.Or anandi has chose the color of the dress according to the kamarbandh kamal hai bhai.

shanky it is more weird when she said Jagya like the girls wearing kamarbandh😲may be she will give ideas to sanchi about how to behave in SR with Jagya🤢
charuluv_SV thumbnail
I wish Jagya not even turn her side in engagement😡