Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I think there is only 1 possibility...Jagya will have a nervous breakdown due to pressure & unhappiness...but tomorrow I want him to cry when Ganga is leaving...he cannot remain a stone...either he becomes numb or he cries...he has to FEEL for her openly.
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Rama,we are not saying but somebody said so we are getting scared ke cvs ko wo idea pasand na ajaye.
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Mehwi,I am thousand percent sure jagya is going to cry.Its going to happen for sure.He will cry,his eyes will turn red and he will reach to the haveli with sad face,wear the sherwani with sad face also do the sagai with a sad face.
charuluv_SV thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: yanks28

LOL Charu how did u know I like cats? you know I have 5 cats lol...they r my babies.

i loved them too but i have no time to see them,so i dont have it
Libra123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shankythebest

Rama,we are not saying but somebody said so we are getting scared ke cvs ko wo idea pasand na ajaye.

Guys.. Don't kill me like this.. Now itself there is enough torture... Please don't discuss that a lot.. Cvs ko idea aa jayenga...
yanks28 thumbnail
some know it all commented in the WU that Ganga should have a new beginning in mangalore with a new daaaktar sa and we all hated that idea and frankly I think it's impossible, yahan toh Jagya abhi apni feelins bhi admit nahin kar paaya how will he deal with some Sancha

ROFL Shanky new jodi name, Gangya is epic tho...
yanks28 thumbnail
4get it Rama plz pray Jagya has some nervous breakdown or runs away...leaving the Singhs.
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Sid,I am hoping sancha na aaye,nehin to ek to hum e ye log inke pathetic suspense se hi maar dalenge.Then another thing is colors will give some weird type of name to that jodi like they did with sangya,gangya.Ye to mujhse sehen nehin hoga bilkul bhi.

i am praying hard there will be no Sancha

Colors jodi names goli maaro colors ko pathetic channelšŸ¤¢

charuluv_SV thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: yanks28

I think there is only 1 possibility...Jagya will have a nervous breakdown due to pressure & unhappiness...but tomorrow I want him to cry when Ganga is leaving...he cannot remain a stone...either he becomes numb or he cries...he has to FEEL for her openly.

this will happen thats how anandi mata realise Jagya's love for GangašŸ˜”šŸ¤¢
yanks28 thumbnail

Mehwi,I am thousand percent sure jagya is going to cry.Its going to happen for sure.He will cry,his eyes will turn red and he will reach to the haveli with sad face,wear the sherwani with sad face also do the sagai with a sad face.

merely sad is not enough, he should look like he is dying of pain and agony...zombie Jagya...barely breathing...on the verge of death...