Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Shanks- this is why i felt like quitting IF many times...
yanks28 thumbnail
Originally posted by: charuluv_SV

no i dont want any leap at all,JaGan deserves happiness,long celebration make me feel sickbut may be after Jwill go to see Ganga but sumi will against it😡iam also confused but from my heart i want JaGan want to setteled in mangolore atleast upto Ganga's course gt finished😳

did you see DS's attitude in the precap? she said Jagya went after Ganga in this bi**chy tone...I was shocked...Jagya is alone now...he should gift Jaitser Hosp to Lal Singh and move to Mangalore, those Mangalorians also needs doctors...he rly should go see her soon, SUmitra was disgusting "us Ganga ke sath hoga, main us ladki ko kabhi maaf nahin karungi..." 😡🤢😡🤢
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Mehwi,you are absolutely right.People sometimes analyze a small thing to such an extent which is not required at all.Why ganga is not happy,why ganga is having flashbacks,jagya is confused,he is a weak character and the list goes on.Now today I am happy that anandi made a huge mistake by giving that kamarbaandh to sanchi.Now people will understand when you say bad things about a positive character taab us character ke fans ko kaisa lagta hai.You know they say karma bites.Edited by shankythebest - 10 years ago
charuluv_SV thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: yanks28

Shanks- this is why i felt like quitting IF many times...

mehwish dont say it again,please be cool,JaGan always destined to be together😳
come on hear some music with kitty😆
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
agar Sancha aa bhi gaya  we know Ganga is head over in heals in love with her daactar saa and Sancha will  get nothing but he will kill our JaGan screen space ðŸ˜³no Sancha please ðŸ˜­ek Sanchi tolerate nahi hoti ab Sancha aa gaya😡
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
DS's tone was weird.I didn't like it.I just need to watch the episode first.Precaps are always over the top.
charuluv_SV thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: yanks28

did you see DS's attitude in the precap? she said Jagya went after Ganga in this bi**chy tone...I was shocked...Jagya is alone now...he should gift Jaitser Hosp to Lal Singh and move to Mangalore, those Mangalorians also needs doctors...he rly should go see her soon, SUmitra was disgusting "us Ganga ke sath hoga, main us ladki ko kabhi maaf nahin karungi..." 🤢

dont talk about her😡iam discusted with her,not even think for once about Ganga😡poor Jagya, how he handle this mad family alone not even Ganga is there😭
yanks28 thumbnail
LOL Charu how did u know I like cats? you know I have 5 cats lol...they r my babies.
Libra123 thumbnail
Guys.. Who says be more triangle... Please no... This is too much.. Ow itself no screen space for jagan.. More torture then ??
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Sid,I am hoping sancha na aaye,nehin to ek to hum e ye log inke pathetic suspense se hi maar dalenge.Then another thing is colors will give some weird type of name to that jodi like they did with sangya,gangya.Ye to mujhse sehen nehin hoga bilkul bhi.