Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sush_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: yanks28

πŸ˜‰ LOL Shashank has fab hair and he has tried diff styles, he should do a shampoo commercial πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ dil taras gaya hai for JaGan...CVs are enjoying toying with us...hai HAHK is one of my fav movies, i wanna see Ganga in one of Madhuri's outfits...then Jagya will see her.."nisa nisa nisa nisa nisa re...nisa nisa nisa nisa nisa sa sa.."

On Jagan sangeet ganga will singh..
Mannu tera baapu diwaani
Hayee ram kudiyon ko daale daana πŸ˜›
Libra123 thumbnail
Ok.. Watched the last scene with jagya, Ganga, Mannu and ghanshyam kaka.. What kind of a joke is this ???it is jagyas story and jagya  is not there??? Mehwish, please go Chappal for colors twitter ...What is this this ?? Even tomorrow maybe not much of Jagan, may be filled with singh's and Shekhars Nautanki.. 
sush_ thumbnail

in that epi where he carries Ganga after saving her, did you notice Sriti's tiny feet and how adorable she looks with those anklets? she looks so tiny and dainty 😳

well we can compare now..πŸ˜‰
dr.saa's teddy☺️ since she was looking so tiny in his arms
Libra123 thumbnail

in that epi where he carries Ganga after saving her, did you notice Sriti's tiny feet and how adorable she looks with those anklets? she looks so tiny and dainty 😳

Omg., what a disgust anandi told sanchi that jagya like kamarbandh.. Seriously.. I feel like puking.. Enough of tanandi., can't take it.. But soo little of Jagan.. Are they serious?? Loosers...nothing happenned .. Very upset.. Waiting for that scene for so long.. I think even tomorrow also may not show the complete scene ...
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Libra123

Ok.. Watched the last scene with jagya, Ganga, Mannu and ghanshyam kaka.. What kind of a joke is this ???it is jagyas story and jagya  is not there??? Mehwish, please go Chappal for colors twitter ...What is this this ?? Even tomorrow maybe not much of Jagan, may be filled with singh's and Shekhars Nautanki.. 

he was there on his bike teasing us and giving us a heart attack...😑 tomorrow this scene will continue...but i think the rest of this week will be full on Shekars...engagement will be dragged for days with Jagya slowly dressing and crying...slowly putting ring on that witch...*&*&#*&*!@ and we will cry...non stop...

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sushiani

well we can compare now..πŸ˜‰
dr.saa's teddy☺️ since she was looking so tiny in his arms

his doll...πŸ˜‰ he will carry her effortlessly πŸ˜† she has beautiful feet too, lots of men find small feet attractive, so Dr Sa can buy millions of anklets for her πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
vidya0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think ganga asked tdy drsaab why did u come bcoz may be she misunderstood he is giving co for manglore.hahaha...
kya kamarbandh...😲
Edited by vidya0000 - 10 years ago
sush_ thumbnail
meh right ek payal na dilaya ussne ganga ko i will make andolan..
ok just watched last part..
you know what i felt when he was returning teddy to.mannu even after knowing with what intention sanchi gave him..that sanchi carries no place in his heart.. 😈
Hum dil de chuke sanam..
Mannu(his mom too) ke hogaye hum 😳 πŸ˜†
vidya0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sushiani

meh right ek payal na dilaya ussne ganga ko i will make andolan..
ok just watched last part..
you know what i felt when he was returning teddy to.mannu even after knowing with what intention sanchi gave him..that sanchi carries no place in his heart.. 😈
Hum dil de chuke sanam..
Mannu(his mom too) ke hogaye hum 😳 πŸ˜†

na in yesterday while giving gifts hospital staff kaha we are giving gifts to mannu so that u will also remember us. So, purposely dr.saab is giving gift to mannu so that ganga won't forget jagya.
sush_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: vidya0000

I think ganga asked tdy drsaab why did u come bcoz may be she misunderstood he is giving co for manglore.hahaha...
kya kamarbandh...😲

yes vidya..
wasn't it too much..
saja is not going to happen for sure.. just look at the present situation..
woman sharing tastes of her ex with a girl whom her ex is going to be engaged..
lol what should sanchi call anandi now.. bhabhi ya didi 🀒