Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sush_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: yanks28

Sush I will never stop dreaming of Prince & Princess's wedding with Mannu on horse with his Bapu...and for JaGan wedding Jagya will be in the hottest sherwani ever...Inshallah...

hope baraat mein bike pe naa aye..🀣
his silky hair omg!!☺️
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shankythebest

Mehwi,that was disgusting.Cvs does too much while involving anandi in everything.Its ok to show that anandi is important for singhs.But whats this anandi telling sanchi that jagya likes kamarbandh.Its too much.

I was embarrassed...even if she had told Ganga I would feel weird..πŸ˜• she needs to move on from Jagya...
yanks28 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sushiani

hope baraat mein bike pe naa aye..🀣
his silky hair omg!!☺️

ek toh dekho he ignored Ganga leading up to her departure and today he was locking eyes with her , pagal deewana in love Jagya...πŸ˜‰

LOL you know what Sush if he comes on bike, I wont mindπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† but the helmet will mess his hair up naa...he has to wear a pagdi...😳 JaGan have some memories attached to this bike, imagine bride & groom going to HM on Jagya's bike πŸ˜†
sush_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: vidya0000

haan yaar papa k baraat mein bacha bhi lucky child mannuπŸ˜‰.

exactly lucky mannu the cupid boy.. kisi ki najar na lage.. u know na who i mean.. sanchi the witch
Spring-Dew thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

ek toh dekho he ignored Ganga leading up to her departure and today he was locking eyes with her , pagal deewana in love Jagya...πŸ˜‰

LOL you know what Sush if he comes on bike, I wont mindπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† but the helmet will mess his hair up naa...he has to wear a pagdi...😳 JaGan have some memories attached to this bike, imagine bride & groom going to HM on Jagya's bike πŸ˜†

i remembered a sceneπŸ˜‰

yanks28 thumbnail
Originally posted by: santhiyaa

i remembered a sceneπŸ˜‰

awww ma shonuuuss...

she was so hesitant to touch him here...i want one where she holds him completely...around his waist...πŸ˜‰
sush_ thumbnail

milayega... milayega..
ganga asked.. hum apke hai kaun..
Jagya replied.. hehe hum aapke hain πŸ˜‰ with this eyelock 😳
helmet haan yaar par kal dekhi na tum his hair was bouncing even if he just removed his helmet so no probs πŸ˜†
Just like magical hanky he has magical hair πŸ˜›
yanks28 thumbnail

milayega... milayega..
ganga asked.. hum apke hai kaun..
Jagya replied.. hehe hum aapke hain πŸ˜‰ with this eyelock 😳
helmet haan yaar par kal dekhi na tum his hair was bouncing even if he just removed his helmet so no probs πŸ˜†
Just like magical hanky he has magical hair πŸ˜›

LOL Shashank has fab hair and he has tried diff styles, he should do a shampoo commercial πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ dil taras gaya hai for JaGan...CVs are enjoying toying with us...hai HAHK is one of my fav movies, i wanna see Ganga in one of Madhuri's outfits...then Jagya will see her.."nisa nisa nisa nisa nisa re...nisa nisa nisa nisa nisa sa sa.."
sush_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: shankythebest

Mehwi,that was disgusting.Cvs does too much while involving anandi in everything.Its ok to show that anandi is important for singhs.But whats this anandi telling sanchi that jagya likes kamarbandh.Its too much.

there should be limit to this intereference or suggestions she does na..
what the hell yaar..
but anytime did they show Jags praising kamarbandh..
i thought he was found of anklets πŸ€”
yanks28 thumbnail

there should be limit to this intereference or suggestions she does na..
what the hell yaar..
but anytime did they show Jags praising kamarbandh..
i thought he was found of anklets πŸ€”

in that epi where he carries Ganga after saving her, did you notice Sriti's tiny feet and how adorable she looks with those anklets? she looks so tiny and dainty 😳