Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Sush, A-Bomb...she should be nuked ...Ganga ke pyaar se is ka****ni ki sagaai hone wali hai...Haye dil ka tukda tukda kardala ...I hated the editing today, useless!!! it pissed me off...

Ganga asked him why did you come? and he said Mannu LOL...JHOOOTAAA ..lol even my mom was waiting for Jagya to reach and when he did my mom loudly declared

"JAGYA AAGAYA!!!"
Spring-Dew thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sushiani

agree vibz
bv wale love to drag 🤪
before they used to edit JaGan scenes now learned to add useless things before their scenes
Can someone tell me how should i murder sanchi. I am confused Knife or gun 😈

I want her to die in bomb blast😈
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

agree vibz
bv wale love to drag 🤪
before they used to edit JaGan scenes now learned to add useless things before their scenes
Can someone tell me how should i murder sanchi. I am confused Knife or gun 😈

ha ha a knife so that you can twist it later 🤣 but seriously they need to focus on jagan now . . But the more they glorify evil Sanchi its better for ganga. . .
sush_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Eris-

She asked him why he came . .(i wonder why she asked that she was waiting for him and when he finally turns up madam ka ego 😆 ) He said mannu is attached to the toy and to return something to the rightfull owner. . . He gave the with love teddy and mannu took it . . . The truck had siya written on it 😆. . .

dr.sa jhoot badi acchi tarah bol rahe hain..🤣
FB's were of Ganga's n reason dekho kya diya usne..
siya seems to be name of ckt sriti played in her previous show right?
yanks28 thumbnail

meh 🤗
thanks.. yaara ,i din't watch the epi.. i was expecting this bv wale would have planned something like this.
All anandi n sanchi scenes seemed to be added ones newly shot to put us on waiting list
i heard sanchi kissed nandu on his cheek🤣

Tanandi dressed Serpent, Serpent in pink...well glad Tanandi did her work...now Gehna is free to dress Ganga for her wedding...😃 I dont want to see Jagya in a sherwani yaar mera bht bura haal hoga, bht dard hoga😭

vidya0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
In the precap ganga is crying don't understand what she says .. jagya ko shaadi karneyk liye zaroorat hi nahi everyone is playing with his feelings i i think she says why did u come here drsa why don't u understand drsaab. etc..
saba113 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
No seeing doctor saa in that sherwani is only Ganga's right😭yeh Sanchi ko tou mein ðŸ˜¡
Libra123 thumbnail
Someone please don't kill me... Tell me if Shashank was there today and if so when , is it bit and pieces or in the end or in one part.. Please .. I am begging you all...
yanks28 thumbnail
lol yeah Sriti was Sia and Jhanvi in her previous show, and Karanvir Bohra called her "JAAAN" in his evil style lol...

i think tomorrow will be important thats why the drag, hamara Dr Sa kuch karna wale hain tomorrow...today Sumi;'s panic was great...i wanna see her suffering now.
vidya0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
watch in the part 4. its enough but their meeting was wonderful.  Atleast mannu responded with curtosy to drsaab.otherwise ganga asked him why did u come dr saab. tmmrw she cries saying why don't u understand dr.saab. dr.saab better u marry sanchi ganga doesn't have guts to tell that she loves u.
Edited by vidya0000 - 10 years ago