JaGan AT 4 : Benaam sa ek rishta - Page 14

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by charuluv_SV

oh mehwish lion😆😆he became puppy if Ganga touches him and forget that he is a doctor😆and take a long leave from hospital then he go back to his work after only Ganga  became preg😳😆

Lion he will roar 😉 king of the jungle, Ganga is a lioness that means or a tigress lol but she is a very slim one😆 I think he will hunt her all day at the hospital too then at night well you know...the result of being deprived😛😉😉😉😉😆
Originally posted by yanks28

Lion he will roar 😉 king of the jungle, Ganga is a lioness that means or a tigress lol but she is a very slim one😆 I think he will hunt her all day at the hospital too then at night well you know...the result of being deprived😆
😲 😲 😲 😲 😲 in oneday😆 😆 😆

lol the most adorable family. 😳 mwahhh plz CVs dont separate JaGan for long...😭
OMG!!!i was laughing like a mad😆then what about the patients😲they r very lucky to watch their dr.saab in this condition😉😆

😲 😲 😲 😲 😲 in oneday😆 😆 😆

2 part game Charu, part 1 is at work where he will not be able to do anything as both will be busy with professional duties so Ganga will get to laugh and tease him😉😆 but at night...Dr Sa's revenge😆😉😉😉

OMG!!!i was laughing like a mad😆then what about the patients😲they r very lucky to watch their dr.saab in this condition😉😆

LOL Charu I think at work they will only steal romantic glances, naino ki bhasha 😉 but maybe in his cabin some privacy , patients wont get to see much only a lot of ahem ahem...TENSION 😉😆😛

2 part game Charu, part 1 is at work where he will not be able to do anything as both will be busy with professional duties so Ganga will get to laugh and tease him😉😆 but at night...Dr Sa's revenge😉
dr.sa revenge will be full night then how could they get to work next day so its better to hand over the hospital to lalsingh for some days😆poor lalsingh will work, day and night duty in hospital😛😆 our dr.sa will do day and night work in his bed😳😳😆

LOL Charu I think at work they will only steal romantic glances, naino ki bhasha 😉 but maybe in his cabin some privacy , patients wont get to see much only a lot of ahem ahem...TENSION 😉😆😛
then poor patients😆
mehwish do u seen the movie conjuring it was so scary, but very beautiful direction ,actors done amindblowing job

2 part game Charu, part 1 is at work where he will not be able to do anything as both will be busy with professional duties so Ganga will get to laugh and tease him😉😆 but at night...Dr Sa's revenge😉
dr.sa revenge will be full night then how could they get to work next day so its better to hand over the hospital to lalsingh for some days😆poor lalsingh will work, day and night duty in hospital😛😆 our dr.sa will do day and night work in his bed😳😳😆[/QUOTE]

OMG Charu ☺️☺️☺️☺️🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪 *DEAD*...I want to imagine it...lets have 2 min session of imagining this hard work , I miss Shanky, she always makes us have 2 min sessions😆😉

then poor patients😆
mehwish do u seen the movie conjuring it was so scary, but very beautiful direction ,actors done amindblowing job

I didn't see it Shashank saw it 😆 I have stopped seeing movies since I came back home from my university 😕 I love horror movies tho especially the Hollywood ones.