Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

iss esthree ko chod iss stree par dhyan dijiye

sonu. thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
awww duggi couldnt get in pool per koi nahi , we all have something treat of 
g3 going 
finally naksh react thr way taking duggu, good to see g3 ka popat hua , and akshara made duggu clean the house and naitik's silence thr was a big support to akshara πŸ˜³
awww naksh scen was cute ,tube light πŸ€£πŸ€£
seeing flag was really was giving very patriotic feeling πŸ˜ƒ
yrkkh first time going to celebrate independence day really something looking forward πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by sonu. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Episode was good today and the best thing is gay3 is going.i wanted a break from her in the show..good to see duggu scenes and naksh cute scene
sonu. thumbnail
Originally posted by: luvunaksh

Episode was good today and the best thing is gay3 is going.i wanted a break from her in the show..good to see duggu scenes and naksh cute scene

ya it was a good1 πŸ˜ƒ
sonu. thumbnail
Originally posted by: luvunaksh

acha u knw swimming..??😊
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yeah bebo, episode was really nice...i also loved akshara's ignoring gayatri's advices...since she can never understand.
Also, gayatri gave free ka advice to ananya...and still deffrentaited between girl and boy.>!
sonu. thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Yeah bebo, episode was really nice...i also loved akshara's ignoring gayatri's advices...since she can never understand.

Also, gayatri gave free ka advice to ananya...and still deffrentaited between girl and boy.>!

g3 is just πŸ˜‘😑
but its nt abt girl boy thing , its abt her pota thing, i dont think g3 ever diffrentiated btwn girl n boy, rasmi n naitik are best example for this πŸ˜Š
*Dev.* thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonu.

g3 is just πŸ˜‘😑
but its nt abt girl boy thing , its abt her pota thing, i dont think g3 ever diffrentiated btwn girl n boy, rasmi n naitik are best example for this πŸ˜Š

yeah she is😑...
pota thing is only boy thing baba!πŸ₯±
i disagree bebo...😲..Naitik got all freedom but rashmi cant! so gayatri diffrentiated !πŸ˜”
sonu. thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Dev.*

yeah she is😑...
pota thing is only boy thing baba!πŸ₯±
i disagree bebo...😲..Naitik got all freedom but rashmi cant! so gayatri diffrentiated !πŸ˜”

Its nt abt freedom element here 
*Dev.* thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonu.

Its nt abt freedom element here 

It is..bebo...we cant deny a fact that is a fact...gayatri differntiate between a girl and a boy in her own way!πŸ˜†
The_Fan_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Indeed a nice episode..Duggu enjoying his punishment ..
uff,kuch din ka liya ga3 ki nautanki sa chuthkara milaga..she is so annoying & irritating 😑
naksh scene was nice..akshi looking cute,when she said tubelight 🀣