Sasural Simar Ka

India-Forums

Sasural Simar Ka
Sasural Simar Ka

crap after crap and constantly dropping trp's (Page 4)

.Divya Goldie
.Divya
.Divya

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Amazing post Shrija...ClapClap

So many facts u mentioned... I donno y Cv's always concentrate more in Property... Do they think Property is the only thing that makes one's life? Really it is annoying... And more than it now they gave prem a grey shade... Uff Really that guy irks me a lot...

U dumbo CV's dont u get itAngry... Rosid is ur trp and they are the life to ur crap show... Unless u give us cute Rosid u will suffer with bad trp's...

We want to see cute and Romantic Rosid and their babyEmbarrassed... And also please aware of ur show... I liked the flashback of Prem and BW family about all were praising his room's interior... But Sid he is not at home for 5 years?Confused then how he can congratulate his bro... Totally it is a blunder... Please do have some logic in ur showAngry... And i want to ask u one more question what is the use of that watch gifted by Roli to Sid on her anniversary And u never used it anywhere when Roli is missing... And i agree that Roli's watch is lost in that car accident...But what abt Sid's anniversary giftConfused... Roli is with him and y cant he give it to her and y they dont have any Romantic moments... Yes i know that they were sad that prem is moving far from them but that doesnt mean tat they must be always crying and looking sad... Even when Rosid was out of BW house they were having some cute moments... But now where is tat magic?????????? 

We want to see Rosid and their baby... Please give some happiness and not always sadness...Please end this track soon...What happened to Pari's kid?  I think u forgot that she is pregnant...Go and have a better treatment from a doctor for ur amnesia...else ur show will be completely ruinedDead

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

_PRIYAVADHANA_HarryAustralia....Melissa....magicalrosid-Sakthi-krithikaRao

AmreenBanoManso Goldie
AmreenBanoManso
AmreenBanoManso

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by malihaahmed

Originally posted by AmreenBanoManso

totally agree with you shriju Thumbs Up
cvs are going mad again Dead
lagta hai cvs ko ROSIDIAN se panga lene ka dobara se shok chadha hai Angry
last time jis tarah se cvs par ande tamatar fenke the this time bhi yahi karna padega Big smile
itni mushkil se ROSID mile but what the hell is this no ROSID scene Thumbs Down
we all are waiting for ROSID nok jhok and chu chapad but this jhanvi the janvar and her rotlu dadi ufff Ouch
first khushi and veeru after that this stupid dimar and now jhanvi the janvar and her sadistic dadi Confused  ...gurrr  Wacko
khushi is better than this janvar ... even she entertain us lol LOL
ssk becomes boring day by day  Sleepy
and this prem ufff stupid ... cvs change his character totally 
he forget his mom and her beloved brother 
and he has no respect for his elder bro ... totally worst  Angry
hey cvs ROSID scene dedo warna hum tum mai itne chhed karenge ki confuse ho jaoge ki track kaha se shuru kare or kaha khatam lol LOL
and what about pari's baby lol shriju i agree with you hehe i think her baby is going for weekend lol LOL

rosid

Haii rabba u ka itna lamba comment parke mujhko hassi aagaye..LOL

Originally posted by AmreenBanoManso

hey cvs ROSID scene dedo warna hum tum mai itne chhed karenge ki confuse ho jaoge ki track kaha se shuru kare or kaha khatam lol LOL

ROFL

Cvs tum mar jaon kahin!! Till now u don't realise the magic of rosid and power of rosidians! Angry

GIVE US ROSID AND PLEASE ISS DIMMER KI OVERACTING BAND KARO!

Nice post shrijuTongue

and u ki hasi ko dekhkar mujhe hasi aa gayi maliha hehehe LOL
banuprasa IF-Sizzlerz
banuprasa
banuprasa

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Hi Friends!

I agree with all of you.  The story line is not having any logic & only crap story is given.  Prem character is fully spoiled.  How can he just forget the family whom gave him everything for 20 yrs.  We can accept that he need to be good to his own family, but how can he just forget the BW family who did everything for him inspite of not being their blood relation.

Also about ROSID, we fight so much for ROSID reunion & cvs only gave reunion & remarriage to us.  After that no happy scenes, no romantic scenes & only this nonsence crap story is shown.

Really fed up & wait for some good romantic ROSID scenes.
....Melissa.... Goldie
....Melissa....
....Melissa....

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by diyasri

But what abt Sid's anniversary giftConfused... Roli is with him and y cant he give it to her and y they dont have any Romantic moments... 

Lol divya I asked cv's and colors so many times for the ring waala scene, but cvs wont listen. i think they forgot about the ring, just like every thing else. cvs have severe memory loss LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Divyamagicalrosid

.Divya Goldie
.Divya
.Divya

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandraj

Originally posted by diyasri

But what abt Sid's anniversary giftConfused... Roli is with him and y cant he give it to her and y they dont have any Romantic moments... 

Lol divya I asked cv's and colors so many times for the ring waala scene, but cvs wont listen. i think they forgot about the ring, just like every thing else. cvs have severe memory loss LOL

Yes they are forgetting so many huge things like ROSIM parents, buaji, and Bro and Uma's son and now even pari's kid...hehe... Definitely CV's have amnesia...LOL
lifeisdream Senior Member
lifeisdream
lifeisdream

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Nice post Shrija Big smile
this cvs have really gone mad they themselves don't how to handle their own show thats why they r just showing this nonsense first naico and now jhanvi Angry 
if i am not wrong first when they showed mataji's birthday then after some days there was Sid's birthday also so what happen now can't they show sid's birthday track so that we can get our ROSID scenes again and what about ROLI and PREM birthday i think they have also born naaa Wink one year passes and they don't even mention about ROLI and PREM birthday at all,if this cvs don't have any story then why don't they take advice from us it will be better for only.Having just a good actors like avika,manish,dheeraj,vishal,jyotsna,etc but why the hell they r not making proper use of them Angry if cvs use till bit their brain(which is impossible) their show would on top of the trp chart but no this cvs will never ever improve hate them to the core Angry
Waited for Rosid for so many months but no Rosid at all and about their LOVE STORY no move at all in that Cry can't understand why always the speed breaker is coming in our ROSID LOVE STORY only WHY????????????????????????
madhavimadhu Groupbie
madhavimadhu
madhavimadhu

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 1:08am | IP Logged
awesome post shrija...these cvs are using rosid to sell premar(the lead in their view)...these days  i'm fed up wth ssk...most screen space is giving to jhanvi,her dadi ,simar dimmer...they showed flashbacks of rosid frequently when roli is no there...now roli is here n they r not giving rosid scenes...how many times we have to tell that we want rosid...if they dont want to show rosid consummation it's ok but y they r not showing rosid cute scenes ...nowadays in colors website they are posting our cmmnts but they r editting it...what is the use of that website if they r doing lik this...worst channel...worst serial...because of rosid i'm bearing this bakwaas serial

_PRIYAVADHANA_ Senior Member
_PRIYAVADHANA_
_PRIYAVADHANA_

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 4:24am | IP Logged
SSK GONNA GET A BEST CRAP SHOW AWARD LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HarryAustralia-Sakthi-

Go to top