Sasural Simar Ka

India-Forums

Sasural Simar Ka
Sasural Simar Ka

crap after crap and constantly dropping trp's (Page 2)

IReema Senior Member
IReema
IReema

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
i agree v want rosid scenes Smile

...Arjuneeti... IF-Rockerz
...Arjuneeti...
...Arjuneeti...

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AmreenBanoManso

totally agree with you shriju Thumbs Up
cvs are going mad again Dead
lagta hai cvs ko ROSIDIAN se panga lene ka dobara se shok chadha hai Angry
last time jis tarah se cvs par ande tamatar fenke the this time bhi yahi karna padega Big smile
itni mushkil se ROSID mile but what the hell is this no ROSID scene Thumbs Down
we all are waiting for ROSID nok jhok and chu chapad but this jhanvi the janvar and her rotlu dadi ufff Ouch
first khushi and veeru after that this stupid dimar and now jhanvi the janvar and her sadistic dadi Confused  ...gurrr  Wacko
khushi is better than this janvar ... even she entertain us lol LOL
ssk becomes boring day by day  Sleepy
and this prem ufff stupid ... cvs change his character totally 
he forget his mom and her beloved brother 
and he has no respect for his elder bro ... totally worst  Angry
hey cvs ROSID scene dedo warna hum tum mai itne chhed karenge ki confuse ho jaoge ki track kaha se shuru kare or kaha khatam lol LOL
and what about pari's baby lol shriju i agree with you hehe i think her baby is going for weekend lol LOL

rosid

Haii rabba u ka itna lamba comment parke mujhko hassi aagaye..LOL

Originally posted by AmreenBanoManso

hey cvs ROSID scene dedo warna hum tum mai itne chhed karenge ki confuse ho jaoge ki track kaha se shuru kare or kaha khatam lol LOL

ROFL

Cvs tum mar jaon kahin!! Till now u don't realise the magic of rosid and power of rosidians! Angry

GIVE US ROSID AND PLEASE ISS DIMMER KI OVERACTING BAND KARO!

Nice post shrijuTongue

Edited by malihaahmed - 16 August 2013 at 6:16pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

HarryAustraliaAmreenBanoMansokrithikaRao-MitwaIshqPe-

-MitwaIshqPe- IF-Stunnerz
-MitwaIshqPe-
-MitwaIshqPe-

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
You know what the worst thing is Shrija! The CV's expect us to buy into this shit ass track! Errrm! Hello NO! How about sticking to what your jobs are! Where the hell is the creativity in a track that has been used like God know's how many million times. From now on I don't care how many lovely RoSid scenes they give us i'm going to be an ungrateful cow because thats what they deserve!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...Arjuneeti...krithikaRao

magicalrosid IF-Dazzler
magicalrosid
magicalrosid

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
awesome post shrija diClap i agree with all of u friendsThumbs Up really this cvs is disgusting meAngry i think they will never learn a lesson from what they sufforted just a dumb peopleDead they  even don't know what they have gave before (means past )nothing ...just so irrating thats fine but what about our rosid atleast  give them properly after reunion and remarriage no romance, no happiness, no nokjokes, nothing...AngryAngry so bad u cvs made us wait for more than 4 months for the reunion and now what do u think ?? your show is nothing withourt rosid plz just realise that u stupid cvs and about rosid consummationEmbarrassed just i hate u cvs because u made premar alone parents then what about rosidCry u never think about that...Cry so plz just think about  it we want rosid babySmile plz and about pari i really  fell so bad for her and  anyway i don't think about her all... we want only rosid our old magical rosid Embarrassed so just give us that Cry

Edited by magicalrosid - 17 August 2013 at 12:00am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HarryAustraliakrithikaRao

.shikha. Senior Member
.shikha.
.shikha.

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
please give us our cute rosid...their nokjhok...i've no problem wit te current track...now m adjusting with ur blunders...cv's, u always remember 2 show some blunders in ur episodes...for example showind sid congragulating prem 4  his room...hehe...i was laughing terribly while watching tat...te same person who had left bw family 5 yrs ago returned 4 a day 2 congragulate his bro...hahhaa...wat a blunder...so np wit ur blunders...but plz give as a cute rosid scene..not wit rona dhona...but wit their nokjhok...i've no objection 2 consummation track...hehe...m leaving it 2 sid and roli...jab chaho tab karo...but rosid nokjhok is must...
.Nisha. Senior Member
.Nisha.
.Nisha.

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
TRUE TRUE  TRUE TRUE TRUE TRUE TRUE
SRI WHAT A POST LOVLYSmile Smile Smile Smile
AND YES SSK GOTO FUNNY WAYROFL ROFL ROFL 
AND UR RI8 THIS TRACK REALLY GOOD BUT JANVI AND DADHI TRACK TOOO OVEREvil Smile 
HAA SSK MAKERS ALL GOT MEMORY LOSSShocked Shocked Shocked  
AND TRP TOO BADCry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
PARI Ouch Ouch OuchSO POOR Y BW FAMILY DON T CARE ABOUT PARI STUPID FAMILYAngry Angry Angry Angry
ALWAYS PROBLEM,REVENGE,PROPERTY,MARRIAGE,
KITCHEN TRICKS,AND ROSID FRIEND SHIPD'oh D'oh D'oh
BORING BORING BORING 
BUT AM LITTLE HAPPY SSK SHOWED SID AND ROLI DAILY IN FRAMES Smile Smile Smile Smile
AND SID ANGRY IS TOO GOODAngry  Angry  Angry
GOD PLZ BLESS SSK MAKERS ATLEAST THEY ALL USE BRAIN LITTLE BIT FOR ROSID SCENES Confused
I WANT ROSID SCENES WE ALL WAIT TWO YEARS MY GOD WHEN THEY SHOWED Confused Confused Confused Confused

RadhikaMishra Senior Member
RadhikaMishra
RadhikaMishra

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
corect jaan, surely its rosim plan about property to keep prem back in bw house bt I m agree with u about rosid and pari's case, this cvs are... bhuuttt,...
HarryAustralia Senior Member
HarryAustralia
HarryAustralia

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Shriaj very gud wht a post yaar Clap Nd I don't have any thing left 2 say too that bloody crapy show we all get sick every time they just repeating nonsense ,bakswas guys we all watching ssk 4 Rosid is'nt Nd but now stupid character we have to watch Angry like u said guys about Rosid Nd pari so I reckon cvs running out off their brain they all left behind this is too much

Edited by HarryAustralia - 17 August 2013 at 10:26pm

Go to top