Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Its all about being Sharon Rai Prakash (Page 2)

MoNayaHolicPrag IF-Sizzlerz
MoNayaHolicPrag
MoNayaHolicPrag

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by additive_monaya

Originally posted by MoNayaHolicPrag

Originally posted by additive_monaya

i completely agree with you pragya nothing more to add 

maybe we will get our siren sharon soon the track wont end soon
Thanks for agreeing :) yes may be when things are crystal clear to everyone the sherni in sharon will come out LOL

exactly once she gets to know the truth then beta adi is so dead LOL
he will hv to run for his life LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ProngsPadsMoony

Magical_NaiRan IF-Sizzlerz
Magical_NaiRan
Magical_NaiRan

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
agree with u dear...bt i alsoo thinkkk swaron shud hav convo abt the poster
ur thots are sooo different and positive...and the sharon u defined...is alsooo riteeeBig smile

Edited by Hello_Vrushaan - 18 August 2013 at 1:22am

MoNayaHolicPrag

shaani2209 IF-Sizzlerz
shaani2209
shaani2209

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
I agree but not completely prags...Sharon being soft-hearted is true..she is now trying to understand the emotional side of others and is now being understanding is true too but she has the basic essence which says that she is the girl who makes decisions in the spur of the moment specially when something is wrong...She wanting to not bother herself with the buzz and all, is well done and shows how thoughtful she has got with passing time...but she being quite while Rey blames the gang for all that happens is SO not Sharon-like...whoever it might be, Sharon never takes side of/ supports something thats wrong thing in her eyes...If not for others, I would have appreciated if She was shown questioning back rey about how he can blame the gang when rey told her to stay out of it coz she wasn't present at the shoot(the canteen scene)... these are small things that make her character what she is and m hoping they'll be highlighted rather than left on us to assume themOuch we are trying to understand toh we keep bringing points that would make us say there is no fault in our favourites but I dont want to assume anymore, I want them to come to us generally through their monologues or their side of the story...Hopefully we'll have something that'll justify our thinkings about the happenings...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Anushka--MoNayaHolicPrag---Priya---

---Priya--- IF-Sizzlerz
---Priya---
---Priya---

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaani2209

I agree but not completely prags...Sharon being soft-hearted is true..she is now trying to understand the emotional side of others and is now being understanding is true too but she has the basic essence which says that she is the girl who makes decisions in the spur of the moment specially when something is wrong...She wanting to not bother herself with the buzz and all, is well done and shows how thoughtful she has got with passing time...but she being quite while Rey blames the gang for all that happens is SO not Sharon-like...whoever it might be, Sharon never takes side of/ supports something thats wrong thing in her eyes...If not for others, I would have appreciated if She was shown questioning back rey about how he can blame the gang when rey told her to stay out of it coz she wasn't present at the shoot(the canteen scene)... these are small things that make her character what she is and m hoping they'll be highlighted rather than left on us to assume themOuch we are trying to understand toh we keep bringing points that would make us say there is no fault in our favourites but I dont want to assume anymore, I want them to come to us generally through their monologues or their side of the story...Hopefully we'll have something that'll justify our thinkings about the happenings...

I will quote roshni's post coz i was gona say the same points LOL

@blue exactly my point... why didnt she question Rey for blaming gang without knowing their side of the story!! that's not so like Sharon!! When Rey told her not to get involved, she should have answered back Rey.. Confused

Other than that, im liking this Sharon who is more understanding now.. Trying to deal with things in a calm way... Being calm dsnt mean she has lost her diva avatar!!  

I really hope they show  Sharon's POV regarding all this issues... 

MoNayaHolicPrag

j_vrushan Goldie
j_vrushan
j_vrushan

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:06am | IP Logged
dont agree with you completely...I am rather shocked that she did nt go to swayam to give him emotional support...diva or no diva any gal on this earth would first think about effects of such incident on her relationship, she wont think about her bff n group first...n 2ndly sensible or not sensible, any boyfriends would feel bad n painful in such situation...irrespective of swayam needs or does not need support sharon should have gone to swayam first...n there is great inconsistency in her charterer..till yesterday she was able to read swayam like open book n in this critical situation she did not take any action where it is obvious to anyone how swayam would feel...sharons' behavior n reactions nowadays are plainly shocking...
yasri IF-Dazzler
yasri
yasri

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Very well written topic... enjoyed reading it, thnx dear...

Actually I had no issues with Sharon in the current track sxcept for 2 things...

- No convo of SS post that poster issue, but ur explanation made a lot of sense and it could change my mind...

- I want a stronger role of her in this track, but I can see now cvs r working on this...

Agree with all ur points but need to add this one from my side... I always felt the written Sharon is a bit different fro SK's Sharon bcause I sensed some flows in the character that time, maybe because it was a negative character at the beginnig then changed to become a positive lead character... but now I see Vrush's Sharon, who is more calm and elegant in terms of attitude, as more close to the nature of Diva's I have met and still deal with in my life... that's why I prefer this calm Sharon but with atittude when it is required...

Also, I don't mind see Sharon committing mistakes because this is how the character was and no human can turn into mistake-less person in just few months... so not calling Swayam post the poster issue is still match with the nature of Sharon who used to be spoilt and self centered person... she is still not used to sense his feelings everytime because she is the typical hindi heroin... she just needs more time to sense his inside in a more smart way... 

MoNayaHolicPrag

theloupgaroux IF-Rockerz
theloupgaroux
theloupgaroux

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Your post proves the point. We really can't expect Sharon to be all selfish and react to things aggresively now that she's calmer. The only disappointment comes from the SwaRon relationship being affected and no real convo. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Anushka--MoNayaHolicPrag

AJ.morgan IF-Sizzlerz
AJ.morgan
AJ.morgan

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Agree with most of ur points not all though
Very sensibly explained
Thnx for that

MoNayaHolicPrag

Go to top