Its all about being Sharon Rai Prakash - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
I agree but not completely prags...Sharon being soft-hearted is true..she is now trying to understand the emotional side of others and is now being understanding is true too but she has the basic essence which says that she is the girl who makes decisions in the spur of the moment specially when something is wrong...She wanting to not bother herself with the buzz and all, is well done and shows how thoughtful she has got with passing time...but she being quite while Rey blames the gang for all that happens is SO not Sharon-like...whoever it might be, Sharon never takes side of/ supports something thats wrong thing in her eyes...If not for others, I would have appreciated if She was shown questioning back rey about how he can blame the gang when rey told her to stay out of it coz she wasn't present at the shoot(the canteen scene)... these are small things that make her character what she is and m hoping they'll be highlighted rather than left on us to assume them we are trying to understand toh we keep bringing points that would make us say there is no fault in our favourites but I dont want to assume anymore, I want them to come to us generally through their monologues or their side of the story...Hopefully we'll have something that'll justify our thinkings about the happenings...
Originally posted by shaani2209

I agree but not completely prags...Sharon being soft-hearted is true..she is now trying to understand the emotional side of others and is now being understanding is true too but she has the basic essence which says that she is the girl who makes decisions in the spur of the moment specially when something is wrong...She wanting to not bother herself with the buzz and all, is well done and shows how thoughtful she has got with passing time...but she being quite while Rey blames the gang for all that happens is SO not Sharon-like...whoever it might be, Sharon never takes side of/ supports something thats wrong thing in her eyes...If not for others, I would have appreciated if She was shown questioning back rey about how he can blame the gang when rey told her to stay out of it coz she wasn't present at the shoot(the canteen scene)... these are small things that make her character what she is and m hoping they'll be highlighted rather than left on us to assume them we are trying to understand toh we keep bringing points that would make us say there is no fault in our favourites but I dont want to assume anymore, I want them to come to us generally through their monologues or their side of the story...Hopefully we'll have something that'll justify our thinkings about the happenings...

I will quote roshni's post coz i was gona say the same points ðŸ˜†

@blue exactly my point... why didnt she question Rey for blaming gang without knowing their side of the story!! that's not so like Sharon!! When Rey told her not to get involved, she should have answered back Rey.. ðŸ˜•

Other than that, im liking this Sharon who is more understanding now.. Trying to deal with things in a calm way... Being calm dsnt mean she has lost her diva avatar!!  

I really hope they show  Sharon's POV regarding all this issues... 
dont agree with you completely...I am rather shocked that she did nt go to swayam to give him emotional support...diva or no diva any gal on this earth would first think about effects of such incident on her relationship, she wont think about her bff n group first...n 2ndly sensible or not sensible, any boyfriends would feel bad n painful in such situation...irrespective of swayam needs or does not need support sharon should have gone to swayam first...n there is great inconsistency in her charterer..till yesterday she was able to read swayam like open book n in this critical situation she did not take any action where it is obvious to anyone how swayam would feel...sharons' behavior n reactions nowadays are plainly shocking...
Very well written topic... enjoyed reading it, thnx dear...

Actually I had no issues with Sharon in the current track sxcept for 2 things...

- No convo of SS post that poster issue, but ur explanation made a lot of sense and it could change my mind...

- I want a stronger role of her in this track, but I can see now cvs r working on this...

Agree with all ur points but need to add this one from my side... I always felt the written Sharon is a bit different fro SK's Sharon bcause I sensed some flows in the character that time, maybe because it was a negative character at the beginnig then changed to become a positive lead character... but now I see Vrush's Sharon, who is more calm and elegant in terms of attitude, as more close to the nature of Diva's I have met and still deal with in my life... that's why I prefer this calm Sharon but with atittude when it is required...

Also, I don't mind see Sharon committing mistakes because this is how the character was and no human can turn into mistake-less person in just few months... so not calling Swayam post the poster issue is still match with the nature of Sharon who used to be spoilt and self centered person... she is still not used to sense his feelings everytime because she is the typical hindi heroin... she just needs more time to sense his inside in a more smart way... 
Your post proves the point. We really can't expect Sharon to be all selfish and react to things aggresively now that she's calmer. The only disappointment comes from the SwaRon relationship being affected and no real convo. 
Agree with most of ur points not all though
Very sensibly explained
Thnx for that
Awesome post yaar...yes sharon is changed a lot she just cant go back to her early days yes and i dont have any problem with that or her softer side. But all these changes happing in her majorly bcs of swayam right so why she is not able to understand swayam or dont prefer to talk to him atleast for once after that photo shoot. Acha cholo ye consider karthe he she is confident about swayam that he wont get affected by this but last year cvs made a mistake by showing sharon very insecure to dance with day bcs she likes swayam during charity event. Now what happend now.  
Yeah Sharon is a changed person now.. Changed for better i say.. She has dat soft corner in her now, dat emotional side in her now, she is d same diva but not dat aggressive or arrogant any more..  Sharon has been better as a friend too.. 
I agree Sharon did dat photoshoot shoot being a professional n she had posed it with her best friend n just not anyone... Swayan wouldn't be possessive coz he trust both sharon n rey n is very much fond of Sharey bond n friendship..
And if Sharon would know Adi fiasco der is a possibility she may just blow up  but to deal with Adi only a clam n composed person is needed n dat is Swayam n only swayam could have done it n he is doing..
Edited by charmee_sammy - 10 years ago
Originally posted by shaani2209

I understand the pov of what you guys wanna say! and after loads of discussion yes may be she should hav gone and talked to rey and made him understand the gang ka pov and not shout at vicky! apart from that i ll still stick to my pov as of now! lets see what cvs have to portray in upcoming episodes!
Totally agree with you...First of all, Sharon was not there, when 'you know who' entered into the college. She has never interacted with 'you know who' much, so that she may get to know about his real intentions. So, expecting Sharon to figure out things, will be too much. And as per the last episode, we have seen, how much Sharon cares for her team. It showed her Selfless side too. 
Regarding the poster thingy, she knows she did nothing wrong. And the main thing is, she is totally unaware of Swayam's emotions right now. She knows, Swayam is not that kinda person, who will get affected by a random sharon rey poster. But over here, things went overboard. The matter is no more about the poster, but about other peoples' comment on Sharon Rey's Realtionship. And am sure, Sharon soon would realize about Swayam's feelings.
Edited by like.a.boss - 10 years ago