Its all about being Sharon Rai Prakash

Posted: 10 years ago
Well, even before I start I know that with this topic I might have to face in a lot of disagreements. But this is totally the way I think of sharon's character. This topic is not made to defend the CVs. But my personal POV on the character Sharon!

Well as I can see there are a lot of fingers pointing towards Sharon that this is not the Sharon we know! I have a few answers to this. Sharon Rai Prakash is no more the Sharon everyone knew and thats true, because there is a certain someone in her life now that has been able to break her shield! 
Her defensive field. Sharon was known for her Diva avatar, who said she still isn't the Diva? Only coz she has turned into a softer person! Only coz she has come out of her comfort zone only because swayam has brought out the best of her doesn't mean she isn't the diva
She is the same person with just a lil more of emotional side out,
Even today she stands for her right! and shows attitude only when required! Coz she has eventually realized the importance of her other friends!
With that recently people say hasn't sharon realized whats going on ? How can she? Hasn't swayam mentioned the fact that she is vulnerable to real politics. Its beyond her understanding? She wont be able to take it! And that why she hasnt been part of adi fiasco.
About photoshoot she had objected ki she dint want to go to the photoshoot indirectly! It was only when swayam told she had to go!
And about sharey photoshoot, she could not have done anything? One reason being may be coz she is a professional and she is sensible enough to understand that, two it might hurt her best friend, that its a simple photoshoot, there isn't any harm in doing so.! In her eyes photoshoot was not wrong otherwise being SRP she would have stood for it just like every time!
About not going to swayam after poster launch. 
I have reason for it too, One she knows that swayam is possessive but when it comes to sharey he has never been possessive coz he has trust in both rey and sharon! And sharon knows that fact!
Sharon dint want to make it a huge thing and stretch a small issue(according to her). She herself is affected but just like she mentioned today she is helpless she cant do anything! 
If thats the poster everyone has to deal with it!There is nothing to console about it to swayam! coz she knows swayam is sensible! IF it was not rey  I am sure swayam would be possessive and and that time she would go to swayam! But she just felt its not the right time! coz swayam is already dealing with gang vs rey! 
Another thing is about sharon shouting at vicky! Like any other best friend! u ll always support him/her in front of others! She couldn't take the vicky shouting coz she doesn't feel rey is wrong and if someone will say something about rey she will like any other best friend defend him! 
I dont wanna say sharon is perfect! Its not that she hasn't made mistakes!
Just that this is another side of hers which has come out! coz as i said she has come out of her shield and showing herself to the world! That is me the real Sharon Rai Prakash, who might be the diva but still can be in a laila mode! stand for her rights and always support what she thinks is right at the same time is vulnerable to big bad world! 
Thats all I have to say! 
Sorry for making it so large 
Edited by MoNayaHolicPrag - 10 years ago
i totally agree with u prag...that was need to be focused and u have pointed very well.
Dnt know abt others bt i m satified with sharon character. And as u said that she talk and put forward certain point in front of any one when needed rather then blabering. Firstly she was totally unware abt the adi's plan since she slowdown wit chicken pox...and she unknw abt the plan of adi that mean she is nt a dumb. And to swayam kept that secrete. So no point to realise the awarness of ongoing trackel plan.
Her character as being shown cool and calm. And wit respect to photoshoot she being professionalism and joint lead only cause of swayam.
I dnt desgree here that sharon reacting toward the leak banner...that only point she are blindly trust the swayam...she is purely knw that swayam will wont affect abt them... Cuming to gang pov she herself clueless.
Bt she gave first priority to her team rather then contract.
Whch along wit gang swayam face lid into pride
Originally posted by Vishaka45

i totally agree with u prag...that was need to be focused and u have pointed very well.
Dnt know abt others bt i m satified with sharon character. And as u said that she talk and put forward certain point in front of any one when needed rather then blabering. Firstly she was totally unware abt the adi's plan since she slowdown wit chicken pox...and she unknw abt the plan of adi that mean she is nt a dumb. And to swayam kept that secrete. So no point to realise the awarness of ongoing trackel plan.
Her character as being shown cool and calm. And wit respect to photoshoot she being professionalism and joint lead only cause of swayam.
I dnt desgree here that sharon reacting toward the leak banner...that only point she are blindly trust the swayam...she is purely knw that swayam will wont affect abt them... Cuming to gang pov she herself clueless.
Bt she gave first priority to her team rather then contract.
Whch along wit gang swayam face lid into pride
Vish I am reallly glad! Atleast someone agrees with me! Yaar coz aise dekha jaye our complains will never end when we see rude sharon people say why rude when we see cute sharon people will say why cute!
I really think this track is made for swayam vs adi right now so sharon can be his support which she is being, but she unfortunately cant play any major role in this! 
I might not totally agree wid all d points Prags. See I understand Sharon's characterization has been changing over time for good but that doesn't mean she just sits down n watch d drama going on in front of her. Trying to silence Vicky was a big NO for me. I wasn't expecting Sharon to do dat but instead sit back n give a thought as to why is the gang behaving like this? The ones who caled Rey d hero are y suddenly turning against him?
Taali kabhi ek haath se nahi bajti yaar..
Instead of blindly suporting Rey I want her to judge d situation carefully and then draw conclusions.

Regarding why she didn't object, I agree wid you. We COULD see she felt a discomfort but she had no other choice. Also, not going back to Swayam.. Yes, even I felt that she knows hez possessive but he has always trusted Sharon n Rey and he has absolutely no problem with them. So maybe she thought not to talk to him abt it..

This post is really good which might change d perspective of those who r confused with Sharon's character..

PS: One thing that I liked tonight, might be out of d topic.. The understanding look which Simmi showed to Swayam on hearing d couple message.. It showed d bond which SwaRon n Simmi share n I liked it..
i completely agree with you pragya nothing more to add 

maybe we will get our siren sharon soon the track wont end soon
Originally posted by nami2811

I might not totally agree wid all d points Prags. See I understand Sharon's characterization has been changing over time for good but that doesn't mean she just sits down n watch d drama going on in front of her. Trying to silence Vicky was a big NO for me. I wasn't expecting Sharon to do dat but instead sit back n give a thought as to why is the gang behaving like this? The ones who caled Rey d hero are y suddenly turning against him?
Taali kabhi ek haath se nahi bajti yaar..
Instead of blindly suporting Rey I want her to judge d situation carefully and then draw conclusions.

Regarding why she didn't object, I agree wid you. We COULD see she felt a discomfort but she had no other choice. Also, not going back to Swayam.. Yes, even I felt that she knows hez possessive but he has always trusted Sharon n Rey and he has absolutely no problem with them. So maybe she thought not to talk to him abt it..

This post is really good which might change d perspective of those who r confused with Sharon's character..

PS: One thing that I liked tonight, might be out of d topic.. The understanding look which Simmi showed to Swayam on hearing d couple message.. It showed d bond which SwaRon n Simmi share n I liked it..

yes possible shouting at vicky wasn right! but just to get some sense out of it! and trying to know the reason behind this action of sharon!
wel yes she can sit and think! infact she can talk to simmi ki exactly hello dude whats the matter!
As i said she isnt perfect!

exactly she doesnt have the power to object! I hope some perspective is changed! if not completely! sharon isnt completely wrong! 

yes i always love simmi and swaron bond! wanna see them more :)
Originally posted by additive_monaya

i completely agree with you pragya nothing more to add 

maybe we will get our siren sharon soon the track wont end soon
Thanks for agreeing :) yes may be when things are crystal clear to everyone the sherni in sharon will come out πŸ˜†
Originally posted by MoNayaHolicPrag

Thanks for agreeing :) yes may be when things are crystal clear to everyone the sherni in sharon will come out πŸ˜†

exactly once she gets to know the truth then beta adi is so dead πŸ˜†
Originally posted by additive_monaya

exactly once she gets to know the truth then beta adi is so dead πŸ˜†
he will hv to run for his life πŸ˜†
agree with u dear...bt i alsoo thinkkk swaron shud hav convo abt the poster
ur thots are sooo different and positive...and the sharon u defined...is alsooo riteeeπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Hello_Vrushaan - 10 years ago