Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

..Sanzholics Chitchatters.. #1 (INVITES ONLY) DT Note 58 (Page 93)

ayshaomar IF-Rockerz
ayshaomar
ayshaomar

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
HAHAH Ragzy

and nopes Vaish not seen that movie but its premiering on tv soon so might watch it

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Whatever Vaish! ROFL I am finding it difficult to believe you actually think Katrina has "good" comic timing ROFL OMG! Kareena was brillaint JWM, especially when she says "Main apni favourite hoon" That woman made me laugh hystercially, and then the way the goons are annoying her at the station, its a serious situation, but just that one expression she gives them, had me in splits. and not just that but so many of her movies, she's given excellent performances. Katrina was so good in Namastey London and Mere Brother ki dulhan, but other than that, she can't act AT ALL Stern Smile LOL 
Whoever comes and goes in BW, my favourite will always be Amrita Rao Embarrassed
ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..SanzLicious..

I don't follow Bollywood much tbh -- more of a telly fanatic LOL :) But my fave actresses are Kareena, Priyanka, Deepika, Pareeniti & Sonam. I also like Shraddha. 

& my men :P are SRK, SRK, and SRK (total fangirl, who cares what his age is, the man is just perf) Blushing, Ian Ian Ian Somerhalder Blushing (Don't get me talking !), & Shahid Kapoor Heart and tons more but i'm forgetting! :)

in telly, i find rithvik dhanjani to be hot BlushingBlushing he's so cute man ! 

& you guys know my obsession with sanz & my surbhi appreciation, so yeah, basically, that's me ! Embarrassed

Vaish ROFL That is you only right? ROFL I don't see Katrina here ROFL How did you stop liking Kareena all of a sudden ROFL

*runs away as fast as my feet can take me* ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-nrityanjali-

xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
That's the only film I can bare watching Kareena sorry but just can't stand her on screen thinks she overact too much. 
ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
I am not a Kareena fan either! But the woman has come such a long way in her acting skills. Katrina is still criticised no matter how many movies she does LOL
But to each their own Embarrassed
-nrityanjali- IF-Dazzler
-nrityanjali-
-nrityanjali-

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SublimeSanz..

Originally posted by ..SanzLicious..

I don't follow Bollywood much tbh -- more of a telly fanatic LOL :) But my fave actresses are Kareena, Priyanka, Deepika, Pareeniti & Sonam. I also like Shraddha. 

& my men :P are SRK, SRK, and SRK (total fangirl, who cares what his age is, the man is just perf) Blushing, Ian Ian Ian Somerhalder Blushing (Don't get me talking !), & Shahid Kapoor Heart and tons more but i'm forgetting! :)

in telly, i find rithvik dhanjani to be hot BlushingBlushing he's so cute man ! 

& you guys know my obsession with sanz & my surbhi appreciation, so yeah, basically, that's me ! Embarrassed

Vaish ROFL That is you only right? ROFL I don't see Katrina here ROFL How did you stop liking Kareena all of a sudden ROFL

*runs away as fast as my feet can take me* ROFL

BEAUTY WISE RAGZIE ROFLROFL PERSONALITY WISE NO. LOL YOU CAN LIKE THEIR BEAUTY RIGHT? There's no denying Kareena's pretty, but her acting is a turn off Dead

Same with Parineeti. Like her , not her acting ROFL

ragzz.

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Parineeti's acting is not good? ROFL. ROFL. ROFL. ROFL. ROFL. ROFL OMG vaish I don't know what to say! Parineeti is the most promising newcomer. Her acting no matter what movie she comes in, she's always appreciated for her flawless acting :O Are you okay? ROFL Well Kareena is brilliant according to me LOL And here i have to disagree ROFL Kareena is not that pretty, I have seen her, she looks manly LOL

-nrityanjali-

xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Kareena is the better actress but Katrina atleast have more to do in her films unlike her MBKD would have been a flop if she wasn't in it the girl is a huge crowd puller no one can deny that fact. She have given many hits & blockbusters in Career so far Dhoom 3 will obviously be another hit Res for her Kareena on the other hand is still struggling to give a hit.

-nrityanjali-

Go to top