Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

..Sanzholics Chitchatters.. #1 (INVITES ONLY) DT Note 58 (Page 72)

xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged
I don't know this but I know it's a big project

Edited by -Unknowndesire - 29 August 2013 at 11:38am

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Okay :P
xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Whatever she pick is your choice I have no expectation but I'm just keeping my finger crossed for a love story. 
DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Unknowndesire

Originally posted by SublimeSanz..

Okay :) but is it like an upcoming show?
Yeah it been in pipeline for awhile now they're still searching for a female lead.

According to capricorn (from CC forum, Sanjeeda Sheikh has been finalised. I know that Pratyusha (from Balika Vadhu) and Sanjeeda were being considered, but didn't know that Sanjeeda had been finalised. Not sure yet ... this is capri's news.
Daag is by Cinevistas ... so again, mixed feelings about the PH, they tend to start off well and then peter out.

I don't want 4 Lions show ... Gul is doing QH as according to her story without much channel interference, and I don't like it very much. Her characterization is good, and she develops her plots well, but her characters tend to be very similar ... or they have been in the last three shows she has done .. almost identical, in fact. And she repeats the same scenarios with minor variations ... same scheming villain or villains, who gets away with everything while the main leads are clueless and brainless ... the villains get too much screen space in her shows.

Anyway it seems that Sanaya is already meeting producers ... so fingers crossed!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ayshaomarragzz.

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged

Gosh I'm so glad some people are finally going to get over their obsession and move on with Barun's new heroine LOL and leave our doll alone for once phew!! I'd sincerely like to thank Suzanne for getting some sense into their minds LOL

I agree, I want Sanaya in a romantic show unless she chooses something totally different this time I can't say, but yeah that's what sells and SI excels at romance Heart

Lol Rags ... hypocrites, the whole bunch of them!!! When Anuj said he would like to re-create the chemistry, he got bashed. When Suzanne says it, she is hard working ... what double standards! They sicken me!!!

I am glad that Sanaya will finally leave the Sarun tag behind her ... let Barun and his new heroine now grapple with the whole hoopla of 're-creating' the chemistry! Sanaya showed once again that she can create chemistry with any good actor ... and even not very good ones ... she's done it three times now ... she has nothing left to prove! And funnily, she is the one who always said she doesn't want to try to re-create any chemistry ... yet she's the one who has done it! Sanuj, Sarun and Monaya ... all three had very different types of relationships and all were fab ... not counting the two months of the disaster, of course.
Now I just want a really good show for her ... a mature love story with a good plot line and a good co-actor. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ragzz.

xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Whatever she pick I hope it gives her all the success she deserve.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ayshaomarragzz.

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiyaS

Gosh I'm so glad some people are finally going to get over their obsession and move on with Barun's new heroine LOL and leave our doll alone for once phew!! I'd sincerely like to thank Suzanne for getting some sense into their minds LOL

I agree, I want Sanaya in a romantic show unless she chooses something totally different this time I can't say, but yeah that's what sells and SI excels at romance Heart

Lol Rags ... hypocrites, the whole bunch of them!!! When Anuj said he would like to re-create the chemistry, he got bashed. When Suzanne says it, she is hard working ... what double standards! They sicken me!!!

I am glad that Sanaya will finally leave the Sarun tag behind her ... let Barun and his new heroine now grapple with the whole hoopla of 're-creating' the chemistry! Sanaya showed once again that she can create chemistry with any good actor ... and even not very good ones ... she's done it three times now ... she has nothing left to prove! And funnily, she is the one who always said she doesn't want to try to re-create any chemistry ... yet she's the one who has done it! Sanuj, Sarun and Monaya ... all three had very different types of relationships and all were fab ... not counting the two months of the disaster, of course.
Now I just want a really good show for her ... a mature love story with a good plot line and a good co-actor. 

Totally hypcrites eh! The problem is, I am being outright straightforward, they cannot see Sanaya romancing someone other than Barun. When its Barun's turn, everything is perfect. Even the girl is perfect no matter who she is! It's always been and will always be about Barun. So it's the most sensible thing we've done here by moving on and not interacting with those people anymore -_- They sicken me.

Gosh you are so right Diya. It's always been Sanaya who's time and again proved herself, that she can't only look good with one actor but with any good actor who can match upto her level. Nobody and especially them cannot take that away from her. Let's see if Barun can re-create the "Sarun" chemistry with this new girl LOL

Same here I would love if she takes her own time to come and choose something even more epic this time. Be it a love story.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ayshaomarDiyaSxAaliya

xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
They sicken me I hate the treatment Sanaya is getting from that fandom. Its always been about Barun all Sanaya co-stars get bashed for no reason at all while Barun is being treated like God. 

Go to top