Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

..Sanzholics Chitchatters.. #1 (INVITES ONLY) DT Note 58 (Page 43)

xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Salman is a power man damn Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-HappyBird-

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..SanzLicious..

Really Manaal? Shocked OMG haha I didn't know that ! I know after DMG he hosted NB with GR, but I didn't know he had BW dreams too Shocked 

Ah Ouch He would have been so hot with Sanz Broken Heart Why does EVERY SINGLE guy in Telly have BW dreams in the first place ??

Haven't they learned? KSG ventured into BW, he didn't succeed even with his Armaan phangurls and now he's back to Telly! LOL 

IDK,  unless you're Sushant Singh Rajput who left with CLEAR CLARITY about BW aspirations, you can't succeed there ! Sushant succeeded cause he has good speaking skills and informed everyone clearly! 

Also Sushant was backed by the goddess of Indian telly, Ekta Kapoor herself ... the director of Kai Po Che is her cousin. He's been smart about his BW move ... very, very smart. He left PR on good terms with Ekta, Ankita has stayed on in PR so as not to jeopardise relations with her They both know the importance of keeping bridges intact in this industry, where everyone knows everyone else and it's all about networking. Plus he worked on himself a lot - did a dance show while he was waiting for his BW break, kept himself busy and well groomed.

KW is being smart too ... he's doing hosting, where he gets to meet with all the biggies of BW, he's stopped doing daily shows and is biding his time.

Ayushman is the only one who really struck lucky ... and he is a multi-talented guy - good acting chops, good screen presence, a very good on stage personality, good singer, can dance ... he's also good at interacting with the biggies of BW. 

KSG thought he was big enough on his own merit and didn't need all this ... thought his phangurls and his talent was good enough ... he fell flat on his face and came back quietly to TV. And he IS talented ... he's doing well enough on TV as Asad.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky_blueskiesxAaliya

..Enchanteur.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Enchanteur..
..Enchanteur..

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 12:01am | IP Logged
heya all <3

-HappyBird-

..Enchanteur..
..Enchanteur..

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 12:05am | IP Logged
veera is taking a leap  what if she turns older veera 

# just saying .no chappals plz

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-HappyBird-xAaliya

..Enchanteur..
..Enchanteur..

-HappyBird-

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Hi all Hug Heart

I don't know how I am feeling..I am sad about CC going off air, coz such a good pair like ChanMan/SaNuj won't be seen on our screens anymore :( Who knew this is going to last month for them :( But I am happy that the show is going off air, coz Sanz deserves better and something bigger. I really hope she chooses a big channel this time, moreover a love story and not family drama, coz I've understood that is what people prefer?

About Sanz, She is here to stay..she's so much in demand that I don't think any other actress would be even asked that much, that in itself makes me a happy fan<33 Just want her to be happy, bas<3

And welcome Sadi Hug Heart

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-HappyBird-ayshaomar..Enchanteur..pinky_blueskiesxAaliya

ayshaomar IF-Rockerz
ayshaomar
ayshaomar

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Agreed Ragz
gonna miss ChanMan/SaNuj as they were a fab couple but will take it as a mini serial that didn't drag

just want her to be happy in her show and successful with a hot co-starEmbarrassedand yes on the big channels as they get the TRPs so Star, Zee and Colors i don't mind (although i don't have Zee)

ragzz.

xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SublimeSanz..

Hi all Hug Heart

I don't know how I am feeling..I am sad about CC going off air, coz such a good pair like ChanMan/SaNuj won't be seen on our screens anymore :( Who knew this is going to last month for them :( But I am happy that the show is going off air, coz Sanz deserves better and something bigger. I really hope she chooses a big channel this time, moreover a love story and not family drama, coz I've understood that is what people prefer?

About Sanz, She is here to stay..she's so much in demand that I don't think any other actress would be even asked that much, that in itself makes me a happy fan<33 Just want her to be happy, bas<3

And welcome Sadi Hug Heart
I agree Ragz I'm only sad I wouldn't get to see SaNuj on screen anymore but other than that I'm happy & excited for Sanaya future and see what she choose next and yeah even I'm hoping for a love story or "Daag" on SP that will be new for her it will be something she never done before.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ayshaomar..Enchanteur..ragzz.

Go to top