Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

..Sanzholics Chitchatters.. #1 (INVITES ONLY) DT Note 58 (Page 41)

xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged
When is NB starting next year time? Hope Sanaya doesn't take up anymore of those dramatic scripted reality shows like Welcome again Dead

That Behena show is ending in 3 weeks time I would love to see Sanaya in a romantic drama with KT.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-nrityanjali-SanzBarbiepinky_blueskies

SanzBarbie IF-Rockerz
SanzBarbie
SanzBarbie

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Wow Karan Tacker and Sanaya Irani such a dream pair !!
I want them together with the best PH :)
Thank god the crap fest behna show is ending , just LOVE KT-Sanz pair <3

-nrityanjali-pinky_blueskiesxAaliya

xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged
4lion's or Nautanki Films only do intense love stories mostly likely 4lion's if Gul want to repeat the same heroine for her show lets see!

-nrityanjali-SanzBarbiepinky_blueskies

SanzBarbie IF-Rockerz
SanzBarbie
SanzBarbie

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Unknowndesire

4lion's or Nautanki Films only do intense love stories mostly likely 4lion's if Gul want to repeat the same heroine for her show lets see!

Gul should repeat Sanaya , she won't get any more Professional and grounded actor than Sanaya ; Sanz was the only one in whole IPK team who whole heartedly expressed her gratitude towards Gul not like the jobless hobo who had not the minimal sense of gratitude towards his only claim to fame IPK ..

Sanaya and Gul Khan is a sure shot hit combo , only this time I want Sanaya to play headstrong , career oriented girl like Kashaf Murtaza !!

-nrityanjali-pinky_blueskiesxAaliya

xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
I want to see Sanaya working with 4lion's again they should get there new show ready by next year time keeping my finger crossed for either "Daag" or a 4lions show.

I want Sanaya in "Daag" so bad they need someone extremely glam looking and a good actress to perform intense scenes and Sanaya is the only one with that combo right now.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-nrityanjali-

xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiyaS

Originally posted by ..SanzLicious..

Sigh ... let me guess, they're starting their spamming again for a new show with BS and Sanz right Aalz??

With all due respect, BS IS NOT COMING BACK TO TV. Exactly! He himself said it ! Some SaRun fans need a WAKE-UP CALL! They need a tight shaking because honestly, dragging Sanz in their wild calls to SP Sleepy URGH. Pisses me off to no end :@

They can love SaRun but they've got to understand that everybody, including their god, has moved on.

Not just moved on ... first they have to understand that BS was never as attached to IPK as his fans were ... not even as much as the rest of the cast were ... for him, it was a stepping stone to bigger things,and  that was all the show meant to him. Which is fine, if only he could have spelled it out clearly ... Now he's made it big and moved on, he doesn't want to come back. End of story.

And Sanz has always been clear she doesn't want to do movies ... so there is no more SaRun.
I'm just glad he finally said what should have been said a long time ago in clear hints BS was never attached to IPK as the rest of the cast or the fans were he wants to move on to better and bigger things but knowing how SaRun fandom are they can never understand he said" I don't think I can work for 12 hours" It was in clear hints there if they're even fans they should respect his decision and not think about want only they want! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-nrityanjali-

-nrityanjali- IF-Dazzler
-nrityanjali-
-nrityanjali-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Right. It's fine if he didn't want to do TV, and glad he cleared that up, but it would have saved a lot of headache if he had said that in the first place and fans were sensible enough to leave Sanz alone and not do the whole "OMG let's call SP, we need to get SaRun back !"

BS never liked IPK in my opinion. The guy saw TV as a stepping stone for Bollywood, exactly Aalz! The SaRun fans need to wake up and realize this fact. And stop dragging Sanaya into their wild calls to SP. It's high time they wake up. -__-

I want to see Sanz with KT too ! Blushing It would be perfect ahh <333 She can get a Daag -esque role hopefully! IDC, I want to see her in something BIG AND BOLD, suiting her <333333 She'll be back in style, I can already tell Embarrassed 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SanzBarbiexAaliya

-nrityanjali- IF-Dazzler
-nrityanjali-
-nrityanjali-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
I want to see Sanz with Karan Wahi too Day DreamingBlushing In a 4Lions show OMG ! <333 That would be EPIC <3333 #dreams Heart They would be so HOT together!

Go to top