Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

..Sanzholics Chitchatters.. #1 (INVITES ONLY) DT Note 58 (Page 40)

-nrityanjali- IF-Dazzler
-nrityanjali-
-nrityanjali-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Yup, her heels, her dresses, she dresses with such class and grace! She has such great fashion sense, the best in Telly <33 I'm so looking forward to seeing her more in JDJ <3

xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiyaS

Forget Mohit ... at least we will see Sanaya on screen ... and she can now take her time about selecting a good show. She will find JDJ very difficult if she has a show simultaneously ... she doesn't have the stamina... she is so thin and tends to fall sick quite easily. As it is, she goes all out for her shows and gives them her very best ... doing two together would be very tough for her. As long as we see her on screen, I'm happy.

Mohit is not a great dancer, but he's okay. He is very hard working though ... so he will give his best with Sanaya ... he's better than some other people I could name ... but won't Wink And if Sanz is happy, it's okay ... there's no way they will act in a show together, so good for her if she gets some time with him this way, and then comes back in a really good show.

What I hate though is the NB format... they do lots of unnecessary mirch masala and the dance level is quite bad. It won't be a great learning experience for her, which JDJ could be. So I still hope she takes up JDJ next year ... will depend on whether she's back on screen by then, which I'm pretty sure she will be. Fingers crossed !
ClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DiyaS

xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:27am | IP Logged
I want to see Sanaya again hosting a show like Isnq Wala love on valentine's day if she's going to be available hope her return daily wouldn't be a long wait. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky_blueskiesDiyaS

pinky_blueskies IF-Sizzlerz
pinky_blueskies
pinky_blueskies

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Aaliyah, gorgeous avis <3

i haven't seen JDJ yet altho i'm dying already :P
been raining cats and dogs here due to typhoon so home today but ended up watching Raanjhana :P

i'm eager for next week's tho - esp after watching SBB today :D

heylos all btw :) sorry abt yesterday :|

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xAaliya

xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:19am | IP Logged
What does SaRun fans don't get BS isn't returning to TV he even said so in his latest IV he can't work 12 hours some people will never learn Angry That's why I'm happy Indian tv doesn't repeat Jodies. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-nrityanjali-pinky_blueskiesDiyaS

-nrityanjali- IF-Dazzler
-nrityanjali-
-nrityanjali-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Sigh ... let me guess, they're starting their spamming again for a new show with BS and Sanz right Aalz??

With all due respect, BS IS NOT COMING BACK TO TV. Exactly! He himself said it ! Some SaRun fans need a WAKE-UP CALL! They need a tight shaking because honestly, dragging Sanz in their wild calls to SP Sleepy URGH. Pisses me off to no end :@

They can love SaRun but they've got to understand that everybody, including their god, has moved on.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky_blueskiesxAaliya

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Am glad he finally spelled it out in clear terms ... why he couldn't say that earlier and save all of us so much grief, God knows!!! Sanz did, and she got bashed for her plain speaking!!!

Now hope the crazy Sarun fans move on and let Sanaya and her fans move on as well!!! 

-nrityanjali-pinky_blueskiesxAaliya

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..SanzLicious..

Sigh ... let me guess, they're starting their spamming again for a new show with BS and Sanz right Aalz??

With all due respect, BS IS NOT COMING BACK TO TV. Exactly! He himself said it ! Some SaRun fans need a WAKE-UP CALL! They need a tight shaking because honestly, dragging Sanz in their wild calls to SP Sleepy URGH. Pisses me off to no end :@

They can love SaRun but they've got to understand that everybody, including their god, has moved on.

Not just moved on ... first they have to understand that BS was never as attached to IPK as his fans were ... not even as much as the rest of the cast were ... for him, it was a stepping stone to bigger things,and  that was all the show meant to him. Which is fine, if only he could have spelled it out clearly ... Now he's made it big and moved on, he doesn't want to come back. End of story.

And Sanz has always been clear she doesn't want to do movies ... so there is no more SaRun.

-nrityanjali-pinky_blueskiesxAaliya

Go to top