Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

..Sanzholics Chitchatters.. #1 (INVITES ONLY) DT Note 58 (Page 36)

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mandy.

Hey everyone read about CC going off air I feared this would happen given the ratings. I'm notworried for Sanz though, she is in demand and will be back in no time but will hopefully never work for Sony again

Mandy, I think all channels are the same, they are all just TRP hungry. Sony takes the cake though ... they rushed the show on air and now are not ready to give it a chance. Can't blame them completely ... if the ratings had picked up even a little, I think they would have kept it on, but ratings have just not improved at all. Maybe it's a blessing in disguise, just think whatever happens, happens for the good, and maybe something much bigger and better is coming Sanz' way.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-HappyBird--nrityanjali-ayshaomarSanzBarbie.Mandy.xAaliya

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SublimeSanz..

Mandy Hug

I know right? We were all so prepared or atleast I was prepared to hear it, sometimes we hear its extension, sometimes going off air. But this time this is deffo not a rumour and its seriously going off air. oh well what can we really do. 

Ragz Hug, this is why I didn't want Sanaya working for Sony I just knew this would happen. As much as I was prepared for this, I'm going to miss ChanMan/SaNuj a lot

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ayshaomarDiyaS

.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiyaS

Originally posted by .Mandy.

Hey everyone read about CC going off air I feared this would happen given the ratings. I'm notworried for Sanz though, she is in demand and will be back in no time but will hopefully never work for Sony again

Mandy, I think all channels are the same, they are all just TRP hungry. Sony takes the cake though ... they rushed the show on air and now are not ready to give it a chance. Can't blame them completely ... if the ratings had picked up even a little, I think they would have kept it on, but ratings have just not improved at all. Maybe it's a blessing in disguise, just think whatever happens, happens for the good, and maybe something much bigger and better is coming Sanz' way.

Very true, its a TRP race and sadly CC lost big time. Everything happens for a reason though, when one door closes another one opens and I'm sure it won't be long before we hear of Sanaya coming back. As for Anuj, hopefully his film career will take off after all he has both a Punjabi film coming out as well as a Bollywood film so we will be seeing both just not together

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ayshaomarSanzBarbieDiyaSxAaliya

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Diya Hug I am so glad to see you here :) Just adding your name <3

I agree with you ladies, Sony is TRP hungry and they don't care about the amount of money they invest in for a show, all they want is TRP's. Well its a rather pathetic way to make it to the top, at this rate they are never gonna reach the top, even the channels that are below Sony will go ahead of it and Sony will still be lagging behind. I just wish Sanz never chooses Sony again! Pathetic channel, they don't know what they are losing. Fools.

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 2:15am | IP Logged
I am gonna miss ChanMan! Sony has completely lost it -__- They have such a good pair in front of their eyes. Wish they gave the show atleast time to prove itself. No wonder the show is going so fast nowadays, even no segments anymore. This has to be Sanaya's worst part of her career :( I feel so bad for her. Wish she chooses something awesome, with a perfect PH, good costar and a promising storyline. <3 Just want the best for her.

.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 2:19am | IP Logged
PH screwed up too with the miscasting, sloppy storylines its only after Anuj entered then things got real good but sadly TRPs failed to go up. I'm going to miss ChanMan

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ayshaomarSanzBarbieDiyaSxAaliyaragzz.

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Yeah they screwed up from the very beginning, you're right! I guess we all didn't talk about it coz we wanted the best for Sanz. They screwed up, coz they were not ready with a good cast barring Sanz of course, all they wanted is our Sanaya, use her popularity and the show becomes an automatic hit but too bad for them, the opposite happened. Obviously if the storyline sucks with a weak script how do they think the show is gonna work? 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SanzBarbieDiyaSxAaliya

ayshaomar IF-Rockerz
ayshaomar
ayshaomar

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Cannot wait for Sanaya to be back with a bang and Sony regret what they lost out on
the way it started definitely has a huge effect on the beginning..if the casting was done correctly and less rushed im sure it would be fine atm
i think once you give up on a show its hard to get back to being interested again

will miss my sexy and cute SaNuj/ChanMan

Go to top