ayshaomar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
HAHA too right
anyways good night everyone tc <33 x
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Do you guys read any TOI article about CC going off air? trying to look for it. 
-HappyBird- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Some people will be really happy today..
-vaishnavite- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
WHAT?  Really Aalz?  OMG looking for it! 

:@ eurgh, rumors upon rumors, I've had enough  PLEASE let this not be true !

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
It's true we have to accept it now ðŸ˜­

Chhanchhan to go off air; Anuj has mixed feelings Neha Maheshwri Bhagat

Telly show Chhanchhan, which was launched in March this year amid huge fanfare, will end in the first week of September, owing to low TVTs. The show features Sanaya Irani and Anuj Sachdeva, who replaced debutan Farhan Khan – the original male lead –i a month ago. The cast is naturally upset with the development. A source close to Anuj says, "The shoot will end on September 6 and that's when Anuj's Punjabi film will also release. The last episode will air on September 12. Anuj has mixed feelings, as while on the one hand, he is excited about the release of his film, he is also upset that his show is ending."

-vaishnavite- thumbnail
OH god.  I feel so sad  This show had so much potential ! So the last shoot ... and this is a TOI article ðŸ˜­ So ... EURGH. Guys, WHY? SaNuj have so much chemistry and the track is going well OMG this is so annoying  

And Anuj feels bad, and imagine how Sanaya feels!  NO. Urgh. My bbs  I LOVE THEM <3 ðŸ¥º

Words can't express how awful this is right now :@

Ah well, whatever happens, our girl will be back with a bang <33 And I'll be waiting for that day ... when TV will become interesting cause without Sanz Indian TV is dull 
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
I hope SP offered Daag to Sanaya that is yet to go on air. 
-vaishnavite- thumbnail
IDK  This is so confusing! ? Wasn't it extended till March?! What is Sony thinking Aalz? 

The MINUTE SaNuj obsession for me is at it's peak, Sony axes it ðŸ¥± Argh!

Daag? SP right? I hope they take her <3 I want to see her soon and back with a bang with a huge ticket show like Daag on SP! Sigh. 
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Hope for the best Sony don't know what they just loset here colors, Zeetv even SP all wants Sanaya such fools Sony are getting rid of the most popular actress

-vaishnavite- thumbnail
Sony is just so LAME ðŸ¥± IKR? Our princess is the classiest and most sought after actress in Telly! And yeah, Colors, Zee, EVERYONE ropes her in! Let them axe it, and see where they went wrong when she's back and fierce in a great show on a channel like Zee, Colors, or SP. 

They're such idiots! Getting rid of the show which GIVES THEM TRPs??? ðŸ¤” Who else watches Sony??? Like really ðŸ¥± So pissed off right now :@!