Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

..Sanzholics Chitchatters.. #1 (INVITES ONLY) DT Note 58 (Page 23)

-nrityanjali- IF-Dazzler
-nrityanjali-
-nrityanjali-

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
I agree that Khushi's character was handled very badly towards the end of IPK. I myself am a very career-oriented, and I seriously love strong women roles and I adored Khushi -- For the golden period of IPK, she was very confident, and faced ASR with utmost surity and confidence. My problem was that they destroyed ASR and Khushi after the kidnapping track. 

IPK is a beautiful tale, and I will always regret it ended Ouch So much potential you know? Sadly, a beautiful thing got destroyed. And there will never be another ArHi. I love AsYa and am a fan of SJ and KaBhi, but in no way will they ever capture the magic of ArHi in QH. Approve ArHi are the epitome of uniqueness. 

I'm happy Sanz chose CC because this role is different from the weepy bahus of Indian TV. Embarrassed She knows how to really choose vibrant and different roles, and we can already see how CC is doing Heart And ofc, Manav is the best husband on Indian TV right now Day Dreaming He's caring, kind, hot, and respectful of his wife ! SaNuj are perfect in every way Blushing

I've heard of ZGH, and yes, Kashaf sounds like a amazing role Manaal! Embarrassed One of my dreams is that Sanz acts opposite Fawad Khan Day Dreaming They'd be cute <3 And she would ROCK roles that drive women forward! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-HappyBird-SanzBarbiepinky_blueskiesxAaliyaragzz.

SanzBarbie IF-Rockerz
SanzBarbie
SanzBarbie

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Ha ha ha Vaish I love Fawad Khan's acting man , u know he acts so damn well in MCP character like Zaroon who was Kashaf's husband in the show !!
IPK hooked me initially but not much coz I hate doormat kind o girls, was seeing the show Sanaya was there as I am a huge fan of her from LRL to MJHT days , also Barun's stiffness, mumbling dialogue delivery and robotic acting just put me off big time and about the kindnapping melodrama the less said the better, Gul should have kicked out BS in the February and replaced him overnight like she did in QH with Ayaan , in that way the show would be saved from being butchered so badly to accommodate Hoboti's C grade movie's shooting schedule :$

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-nrityanjali-xAaliya

xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Fawad Khan is the best actor I have seen on TV the man is damn good. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-nrityanjali-

xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Sad ZGH ended so soon it was such a good show. 
ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
I wouldn't compare coz I have no idea about those dramas you'll are talking about. It's completely unrelatable for me.

And as far as strong roles are concerned, I would wish Sanaya does something like priyanka played in fashion. But personally I'm happy with ChhanChhan, it's not hardcore and I love roles that are realistic and really proud of the fact that Sanaya plays a realistic character and moreover todays's daughter in law.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-nrityanjali-pinky_blueskiesxAaliya

SanzBarbie IF-Rockerz
SanzBarbie
SanzBarbie

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Yeah Fawad Khan and Anuj Sachdeva are my native favorites and Ian Somerhalder is my most fav from west <3

-nrityanjali-ragzz.

-nrityanjali- IF-Dazzler
-nrityanjali-
-nrityanjali-

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Fawad is amazing Embarrassed I've watched Humsafar, and man, the guy knows how to act ! And he's easy on the eyes too :P

Overall, I'm happy Sanaya choosed CC Embarrassed It's a real-life kind of role, is progressive, and is light-hearted, which I really need because of my hectic schedule :P She really knows how to choose diverse roles, and I'm so happy for her <3 

Oh btw, yes Manaal, I was happy that the old Ayaan in QH was replaced! The new Ayaan  Vikrant  is tons better and has way better chemistry with Ketki! :) 

SanzBarbieragzz.

xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
I am loving CC and want it to go on longer than March 2014 I don't like when fans think Sanz should do shows and roles they like like another 4lion's show as far as I see if Gul keep repeating the same concept no way Sanaya would join hands with 4lion's again. All her characters and shows are different from each other.

There is "Daag" Which is still to go on air Sanaya would suit the translation role of the model.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-nrityanjali-SanzBarbiepinky_blueskies

Go to top