Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

..Sanzholics Chitchatters.. #1 (INVITES ONLY) DT Note 58 (Page 19)

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Sona Hug omg you're here :') so glad :* yeah try and be active..this place is getting bigger and more fun :D

Vaish, Aalz, pinks Hug how are we doing Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-nrityanjali-

pinky_blueskies IF-Sizzlerz
pinky_blueskies
pinky_blueskies

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..SanzLicious..

i do respect her decision Aaliyah :) i just don't like him and his personality sigh ... if she's happy, then I'm happy :) 

oh hey pinky! :) haha, i love ArHi but BS isn't my type :P i don't bash anyone really :) just a fan of SaNuj right now :) Hug  

guys, let's try to keep bashing away from the CC (me included :P). we'll stick this to sanz and SaNuj as much as possible ok? Embarrassed

hey vaish! 

i love ArHi still but BS.. not anymore. sometimes, whenever i check out IPK stuffs, i blame him for the show's closure. i mean, he's shot for MAMR but until today, there's no news about it? and he's signed up for a 2nd movie? :/ and he says he was stressed and all that's why he quitted IPK? he shouldn't have done the movie if that's the case and he should have thought about it again rather than make those 200 people jobless :| 

so yeah :|

*runs away* sorry BS fans :|

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-nrityanjali-ragzz.xAaliya

xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged

i do respect her decision Aaliyah :) i just don't like him and his personality sigh ... if she's happy, then I'm happy :) 

oh hey pinky! :) haha, i love ArHi but BS isn't my type :P i don't bash anyone really :) just a fan of SaNuj right now :) Hug  

guys, let's try to keep bashing away from the CC (me included :P). we'll stick this to sanz and SaNuj as much as possible ok? Embarrassed
I'm just not a fan of his acting skills that's all but he must make her happy for her to be with him.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-nrityanjali-ragzz.

pinky_blueskies
pinky_blueskies

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged
*comes back*

hi ragz di Hug

-nrityanjali-ragzz.

xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinky0902

hey vaish! 

i love ArHi still but BS.. not anymore. sometimes, whenever i check out IPK stuffs, i blame him for the show's closure. i mean, he's shot for MAMR but until today, there's no news about it? and he's signed up for a 2nd movie? :/ and he says he was stressed and all that's why he quitted IPK? he shouldn't have done the movie if that's the case and he should have thought about it again rather than make those 200 people jobless :| 

so yeah :|

*runs away* sorry BS fans :|
I agree I'm sure Gul would have planned something Beautiful for us with Viraf while thinking about it I do wish IPK could have still go on If KSG can be brought back then why can't BS? They can bring him back in the last weeks episodes of IPK and have a Beautiful ending with ArHi.

I do fell bad for those 200 people not only IPK but all shows depends on workers lifehood that's why we should wish them good luck and not ill same goes for IPK season 2 I'm not happy with it but still I am wishing it good luck. 

pinky_blueskiesragzz.

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Hey Pinks Hug how are you <33 I totally agree with you girl. Couldn't have said it better ;)

pinky_blueskies

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Exactly. No one was ready to give a chance to Viraf..poor guy was bashed left right center. Today if he was in IPK, I bet viraf and Sanaya would have a lot of fans. People would get annoyed initially, but everyone moves on slowly.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ayshaomarpinky_blueskiesxAaliya

pinky_blueskies
pinky_blueskies

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Unknowndesire

I agree I'm sure Gul would have planned something Beautiful for us with Viraf while thinking about it I do wish IPK could have still go on If KSG can be brought back then why can't BS? They can bring him back in the last weeks episodes of IPK and have a Beautiful ending with ArHi.

I do fell bad for those 200 people not only IPK but all shows depends on workers lifehood that's why we should wish them good luck and not ill same goes for IPK season 2 I'm not happy with it but still I am wishing it good luck. 

agreed @ bold.. i had the same thoughts and the show's PH i think was 4Lions with Panglosean or something which reminded me of yeh ishq hayye (the show which replaced DMG) and even the ML (akshay - raunaq) i think he wanted to quit but they brought him back in the last 3 episodes of the show and they still had manjari and akshay in the end :/ but no.. 

i'm not happy with IPK 2 either but i'm trying to be positive there.. 

ragi di Hug me doing good. been out the entire afternoon. then got home and saw Gold awards on tvEmbarrassed how about u?

ragzz.

Go to top