Thank you 🤗
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
It was hard to color :/

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
2 months seems far away now can hardly wait for the show to go on air. Promo are likely to be aired end of November to beginning December.

As long as we now PH have alot of time and it's not a rushed project like CC.   
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
I know right? 2 months seem like 2 years 😆 But seriously yes its not rushed like CC :/ We got promos in March itself right? and it started also by the end of march?
ragzz. thumbnail
Aaliyah, you should post this avi in both IPK and CC cg's if you already haven't...I think you will be the first one to make something on her first look <3
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
I went though the saurabhtewari & NautankiFilms tag on Twitter and OMG! It's full of stamp to take Barun Sobti with Sanaya I wonder how irritating it must we to save people tweeting you the same thing over & over and messing up your tag. I know I would be irritating.

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Originally posted by: SublimeSanz..

Aaliyah, you should post this avi in both IPK and CC cg's if you already haven't...I think you will be the first one to make something on her first look <3

I already posted in CC CG
ragzz. thumbnail
OMG! Are you serious? Barun and Sarun yet again -_- I mean how many times has it been cleared to them that BARUN IS NOT COMING BACK TO TV! UGGHHH! Fedup with these people man :@
ragzz. thumbnail
I was just wondering, is it always only the two of us here 😆 Why don't others ever show up :P
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Originally posted by: SublimeSanz..

OMG! Are you serious? Barun and Sarun yet again -_- I mean how many times has it been cleared to them that BARUN IS NOT COMING BACK TO TV! UGGHHH! Fedup with these people man :@

The stamp of the same thing over again is annoying the guy already cleared things up that he have no plan returning to TV due to the fact he can't handle the time hour let him go yaar even he said we want to recreate the SaRun magic to all the best to him and let him try! His life his career.

I really don't know why :/ I know the rest are happy and busy posting in Sanaya how discussion thread.