Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
I never follow Indian daily soap until IPK came along it was the first show I followed and was addicted to my first girl crush is Amrita Rao I used to love her so much I still do alot but due to her absence from films I get over her then I watched IPK and start loving Sanaya my other girl crush after her currently is Nina.   
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Omg yes actually my first ever girl crush is Amrita too <3 then Suku and then Sanz...but my biggest is deffo Sanz :$

I don't like Nina I don't know I just find her really those bold types...I've always preferred Ian over her and that's why I'm a Delena and Nian fan but I can't deny the fact that she has a very good personality and is an amazing dresser :)
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
I also like Ian much more than Nina but I like her alot too :)
ragzz. thumbnail
Aww that's cute :) so what else happening? I'm so bored on IF these days :/ I need Sanaya πŸ˜”

Btw your watched today's EBI?
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Yeah I'm waiting for the show to star I'll be there first day first show. I'm bored on IF these days without Sanaya things will be getting once the promo's air which is most likely next month. I fell once the promo air the details on characters & the show will come in.

You watched the Season Premiere of TVD?
ragzz. thumbnail
Yeah I agree...eagerly waiting for promos. We get one glimpse of her, that's more than enough for us to start with..we can atleast be relieved hehe..

No I couldn't :( I'm at work -.- how was it?
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
I agree I just want her to confirmed the show soon I want to hear it from her mouth that she's doing a colors show with ST.

It was very good Delena fulled episode they were hot πŸ˜‰ I feel bad for Jeremy he got beating up badly πŸ˜­ I love how Katherine is still kick ass even as a human.
ragzz. thumbnail
Exactly me too! Just want her to confirm.. May be she's asked to be kept tight lipped for now! Still early I suppose..

Omg really ahhh πŸ€ͺ can't wait ☺️ aww poor Jer. I like Kat more than Elena honestly πŸ˜†
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Same here I'm a Delena shipper but I love Kat more than Elena the character is just much more interesting I even ship Kat with Damon as much as I shit Delena.

I always wanted Sanaya to do a double role like this type minus the whole vampire thing A nice girl & a evil grey shades character.  
ragzz. thumbnail
Yes ❀️ Delena shippers but Kat is way better ;) Elena is such a two timing character :/

Omg I so agree Aalz, I think this is what every Sanz fan wants, Sanaya playing a vampire and a human! She would be so awesome