..Sanzholics Chitchatters.. #1 (INVITES ONLY) DT Note 58 - Page 90

Posted: 10 years ago
True ðŸ˜† The guy really is desperate for BW fame. He's been after it ever since he entered Tellywood ðŸ˜†
lol
Edited by -Unknowndesire - 10 years ago
OMG Aalz ðŸ˜† Calm down girl, I don't think he'll be that bad ðŸ˜† 

Anyway, it's his life -- We needn't be bothered with it :P
Watched the last episode of EHMMBH 
Was it good? ðŸ˜³ I never watched EHMMBH cause I can't relate to those types of shows but I love Tacker <33 So, was the finale good? I know it was hard for the fans of Viren & Jeevika & Virman to see it's end right?
Neither did I but the episode was quit sad especially the Sisters bond was sad to watch. 
Aww yeah must have been tough as the show is about sister bond 
Watching Student of the Year 
I watched EHM's last episode too 🤣 Honestly the dances at the end were so unwanted and terrible song choices. The only good thing about the episode was the sister waala scene. Its so hard to watch Krystle's crying expressions 😳 She really needs to go a long way in acting -_-
Nia is a better actress but she overacts 😆 Both of them need to work on their expressions big time. Had it been different actresses, I would have probably watched the whole show not missing a single episode.. I know they enacted JM very well.. but Idk I liked them most in the beginning of the show, after a point everything looked so forced -_- 

But yeah it must have been sad for EHM fans, the show had a pretty big fanbase..I guess all good things come to an end.
Yes the flashback was quit sad I agree with Kystal acting lol she has a long way to go Nia does overact most the times but you should have seen her in the cancer track she was amazing. Kystal chemistry with Karan was very good they make a nice pair.