Chat Clubs

..Sanzholics Chitchatters.. #1 (INVITES ONLY) DT Note 58 - Page 80

ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Yeah I just don't like the guy at all. Such a big turn off. He is awesome onscreen though, that I agree with :P

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ragzz. thumbnail
You are so active these days Vaish :P what's going on? Vacation or something??
-vaishnavite- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I always imagine Zoe and my lovely, eternally amazing Khushi as best friends ❤️ So do a lot of folks :P They both are such qts and would have so much fun together 😆

IKR? Asad is such a girl 😆 He's the only 4Lions hero who isn't really a angry young man 😆 Zoe went to get her wedding dress and he was ranting around the room worried ❤️ Asad <3 He reminds me so much of Manav ! 

Except Tanveer is a LOT worse than Rupali  and she's out to destroy AsYa once AGAIN -__-😳

No one can be as classy & suave as ASR in IPK for sure <33 😎

Yeah, KSG 0ffscreen is a huge no-no 😆 Onscreen, he's one of the most talented actors in Telly though 😆
-vaishnavite- thumbnail
no just that the QH forum is amusing me with its panic and worldwide rage against Gul's tamasha tommorrow, so i wanna stick around IF a bit more :P

yeah, a bit more active 😆 you are too though :P you were busy w/ Sanz's bday thread right? but now you seem more relaxed :)
ragzz. thumbnail
KSG is very talented I agree. But something about him offscreen is just weird -_- don't know what but he comes across as very flirty and arrogant. -_-

Awww KKG and Zoe would be adorable 😆 ❤️ lol Asad like Manav? Awww for me Manav is Manav <3 unique :*

I swear ASR was epic and BS really enacted him well. :P
Chal Vaish, I got to sleep now..will talk to you later :)
-vaishnavite- thumbnail
Night Ragzie 🤗 Your SaNuj VM (however lame it is, advance apologies at my horrible skills in VM making 😆) will be ready tomorrow :)

ragzz. thumbnail
Yeah I'm definitely more active :D I feel good about it. I was missing being active 🤣 if that makes any sense lmfao.. I'm talking with my eyes closed.. Everything's done for her bday <33 except one post which I'll do in a day or two :P
-vaishnavite- thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5hICdgmzXo[/YOUTUBE]
OMG this is so amazing 😲 AsYa and ArHi as brother and sister and Shahid Deepika too-Strange but cool! OMFGGG <333 Love <333333
Edited by ..SanzLicious.. - 10 years ago
ragzz. thumbnail
Oh wow that's a pretty nice VM :O Wish it was Amrita instead of Deepika 😆
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Nothing happened today Vash it was full of overacting from Tanveer side and her plot to kill Zoya but her plan failed I really liked Ayaan fight sequence. The precap too scary and disgusting I don't want such a twist.