..Sanzholics Chitchatters.. #1 (INVITES ONLY) DT Note 58 - Page 69

Posted: 10 years ago
Oooh I forgot, Madhuri & PC 😳 Same. PC is very talented <3

Agree that Sonam is not very high on the acting skill bar as of now. I think Sonam's gorgeous haha, that's what I like her. And acting, yes, , but I thought she improved with Ranjhanna. Did you watch it? :)
Stalker Ragzie how dare you barge in the topic 😈 Just kidding you made this CC 🤣

WHAT? OMG Kareena and comic? She was ok in JWM but the rest of her movies 😕 Kat does all comedy Ragzie 😆 She's pretty good at it 😆
HAHAH Ragzy

and nopes Vaish not seen that movie but its premiering on tv soon so might watch it
Whatever Vaish! 🤣 I am finding it difficult to believe you actually think Katrina has "good" comic timing 🤣 OMG! Kareena was brillaint JWM, especially when she says "Main apni favourite hoon" That woman made me laugh hystercially, and then the way the goons are annoying her at the station, its a serious situation, but just that one expression she gives them, had me in splits. and not just that but so many of her movies, she's given excellent performances. Katrina was so good in Namastey London and Mere Brother ki dulhan, but other than that, she can't act AT ALL 😳 😆 
Whoever comes and goes in BW, my favourite will always be Amrita Rao 😳
Originally posted by ..SanzLicious..

I don't follow Bollywood much tbh -- more of a telly fanatic 😆 :) But my fave actresses are Kareena, Priyanka, Deepika, Pareeniti & Sonam. I also like Shraddha. 

& my men :P are SRK, SRK, and SRK (total fangirl, who cares what his age is, the man is just perf) ☺️, Ian Ian Ian Somerhalder ☺️ (Don't get me talking !), & Shahid Kapoor ❤️ and tons more but i'm forgetting! :)

in telly, i find rithvik dhanjani to be hot ☺️☺️ he's so cute man ! 

& you guys know my obsession with sanz & my surbhi appreciation, so yeah, basically, that's me ! 😳

Vaish 🤣 That is you only right? 🤣 I don't see Katrina here 🤣 How did you stop liking Kareena all of a sudden 🤣

*runs away as fast as my feet can take me* 🤣
That's the only film I can bare watching Kareena sorry but just can't stand her on screen thinks she overact too much. 
I am not a Kareena fan either! But the woman has come such a long way in her acting skills. Katrina is still criticised no matter how many movies she does 😆
But to each their own 😳
Originally posted by SublimeSanz..

Vaish 🤣 That is you only right? 🤣 I don't see Katrina here 🤣 How did you stop liking Kareena all of a sudden 🤣

*runs away as fast as my feet can take me* 🤣

BEAUTY WISE RAGZIE 🤣🤣 PERSONALITY WISE NO. 😆 YOU CAN LIKE THEIR BEAUTY RIGHT? There's no denying Kareena's pretty, but her acting is a turn off 🤢

Same with Parineeti. Like her , not her acting 🤣
Parineeti's acting is not good? 🤣. 🤣. 🤣. 🤣. 🤣. 🤣 OMG vaish I don't know what to say! Parineeti is the most promising newcomer. Her acting no matter what movie she comes in, she's always appreciated for her flawless acting :O Are you okay? 🤣 Well Kareena is brilliant according to me 😆 And here i have to disagree 🤣 Kareena is not that pretty, I have seen her, she looks manly 😆
Kareena is the better actress but Katrina atleast have more to do in her films unlike her MBKD would have been a flop if she wasn't in it the girl is a huge crowd puller no one can deny that fact. She have given many hits & blockbusters in Career so far Dhoom 3 will obviously be another hit Res for her Kareena on the other hand is still struggling to give a hit.