Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
It hard to find DM & YT clips of them I want to make a VM of these two
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
See Ragz good looks doesn't really matter to me if I like the story I would admit it I even enjoy movies with average looking actors who are natural and good actors in the end it's the storyline and creativity that plays the role.
Edited by -Unknowndesire - 10 years ago
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Yeah Aalz she just finished with her 10th boards :P but look how talented she is at such a young age. Even looks don't matter to me at all, a person should act well too you know! Some actors are just loved on the basis of their looks and chemistry but acting is a no no for them. They are not meant to act. Look at Dimple Jhangiani, she is pretty but she can't act :/ she keeps trying her luck in different shows but she fails to make a chord with the audience sadly.

I'm really glad these two actors from CSI are not just goodlookin but can act too <3 basically the story and direction are good in this show :)
-vaishnavite- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ragziee πŸ€— Aalz <3 And everyone else ! hey! 

i've heard of Crazy Stupid Ishq ! & it looks pretty light & fun. 

ah, see that's where my brain is weird πŸ˜† for me, if the chemistry of the actors is mindblowing, and i really like the actress <3, i fall in love with a show πŸ˜† i told ragzie once too, if a couple doesn't have chemistry, & it's not an actress i like, i won't stick to a show πŸ˜† i know, i know, i'm a filmy chokri but that's me πŸ€£

quality matters, but chemistry matters more : vaish πŸ˜†

csi is getting good reviews! perhaps i'll try it ! πŸ˜³ and they look adorable from all the gifs people are making on them! πŸ˜³ 
ragzz. thumbnail
For me it's both actors who need to have chemistry, good acting and looks too! Basically all three. And like you Vaish, I always fall more for the female actress :P but here I like both the leads equally <3 Vaish trust me, they have chemistry. Their story is adorable, and if a couple has a good story then one easily connect

I really hope they get more importance in future, they seem underrated for now. I can't believe I didn't watch this show before :O
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
I do go by looks most the time I mean Katrina is pretty she can't act but the girl I admit have a good screen presents which is important as well I like some of her films like Namastey London, Race,  Singh Is Kinng, New York,  Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani, Raajneeti, Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara, Mere Brother Ki Dulhan. See I'm not a Katrina Kaif fan and neither do I find her to be a good actress but I really enjoyed those films alot. I'm not a Salman Khan fan but same as Katrina I enjoy watching some of his films. Ajay Devgan is not good looking at all but I liked a few of his films.

-vaishnavite- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I don't follow Bollywood much tbh -- more of a telly fanatic πŸ˜† :) But my fave actresses are Kareena, Priyanka, Deepika, Pareeniti & Sonam. I also like Shraddha. 

& my men :P are SRK, SRK, and SRK (total fangirl, who cares what his age is, the man is just perf) β˜ΊοΈ, Ian Ian Ian Somerhalder β˜ΊοΈ (Don't get me talking !), & Shahid Kapoor β€οΈ and tons more but i'm forgetting! :)

in telly, i find rithvik dhanjani to be hot β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ he's so cute man ! 

& you guys know my obsession with sanz & my surbhi appreciation, so yeah, basically, that's me ! πŸ˜³

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Ragz can you give me the link to the episode your using as your avi? 
ragzz. thumbnail
Aaliyah here you go 😳

http://xpressvids.info/dm.php?id=x127lsh
ragzz. thumbnail
Do let me know what you think of the scene, Aalz :P