Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ..SanzLicious..

IKR Mandy?  They'd be so cute <33

^ Your arjun-purvi siggie is so cute <333 😳❤️ Ashvik are adorable OMG <33

They would and it would be cool since Sanaya was supposed to work with Karan in EHMMBH but she chose IPK instead

Thanks, they are <33
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
That's why I'm not having expectation because Sanaya like to explore new genre shows and characters I hope Sanaya plays a grey shades character next whoever her Co-star is I would want him to be as popular as well and KT is very close but whoever the makers choose I hope it's not another newbie like Farhan type if it's 4lion's PH I wouldn't worried at all because they're good with casting.

I want SI more in "Daag" than a 4lion's show right now it will be new for her.   
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknowndesire

That's why I'm not having expectation because Sanaya like to explore new genre shows and characters I hope Sanaya plays a grey shades character next whoever her Co-star is I would want him to be as popular as well and KT is very close but whoever the makers choose I hope it's not another newbie like Farhan type if it's 4lion's PH I wouldn't worried at all because they're good with casting.

I want SI more in "Daag" than a 4lion's show right now it will be new for her.   

I've heard a lot about Daag hopefully we will see Sanaya back soon once CC ends but I don't want her to rush into anything
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
No one knows if CC is ending or not. Why is the channel & PH keeping quit need an official confirmation so this can all be put to rest and yeah I don't want to rush Sanaya either like CC was a rushed show but a confirmation is needed.

TB is keeping quit as well why no articles? 
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknowndesire

No one knows if CC is ending or not. Why is the channel & PH keeping quit need an official confirmation so this can all be put to rest and yeah I don't want to rush Sanaya either like CC was a rushed show but a confirmation is needed.

TB is keeping quit as well why no articles? 

It is odd there is no official confirmation, Sony should speak up
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
I was wondering the same guys, there's no official confirmation of CC ending :S may be they don't announce it at all and just end it? :( ahhh Sanz and KT will be epic together <333

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
I want this show to end so bad right now. Sanaya deserve way better than this the PH and channel are both dumbos. This PH is more unprofessional than 4lion's was.  

ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Same here Aalz. Sanz deserves the best coz she's the best ❤️
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Hello Friends,

The ..Sanzholics Chitchatters.. #1 (INVITES ONLY) is being subjected to a temporary closure ( 72 hours) for review purposes. 

We kindly request members of this CC to patiently wait for the development team to post the reopening note to find out the exact reason for this temporary review closure.

Estimated Time of reopening : Monday, August 26, 2013 at 1:15 PM EST

Till the CC Development Team continues a full review of the CC and reopens it, please refrain from opening a NEW THREAD and or use any of the PREVIOUS THREADS

We hope to have everyone's understanding.

Thank you,

Best Regards,

CC Development Team
-Deepzz- &  MP_Radha

Have a great weekend !

-Deepzz- thumbnail
Hello Friends,

The Chat Club Development Team wishes to inform every member of this Chat Club that a number of posts by several members have violated the Chat Club Rules, as mentioned previously.  Here are a few posts that breached rules:

Originally posted by: member

But I heard jobless Hoboti's fanatics bashing and name calling Sanz 24/7 on their god forsaken cc , then why not we sanzaholics speak our minds :/ confused :S

Exactly , and for citing this truth about camera and light poor Lalit Mohan was bashed left right and center by Hoboti rabid fanatics

SaRoon fans are blind fools they're coming everyday to the CC forum to mock Anuj & Sanaya poor souls are jealous.  

Time and again, it has been emphasized that Chat Club threads, including Invites Only CCs, are NOT to be used to make sarcastic comments regarding other members/fanbases or pinpoint them.  Every member is entitled to their opinion, in terms of expressing their likes and dislikes in a civil manner.  As such, the sole purpose of Invites Only CCs is to allow the freedom for members to express their opinion without having to worry about offending others, however, this is only applicable for discussion around celebrities (as long as its done in a constructive manner), and NOT fellow members/fan groups!  

Hoboti's fanatics  ; Hoboti rabid fanatics ; SaRoon fans are blind fools
are  fandom attacks which is NOT allowed as per new GA rules and grounds for immediate WL . 

Please review the specific content related to member attack described on India-Forums.com- Participation Guidelines & Rules which states that anyone engaging in attacking fellow members/ fan bases will be subjected to a raise in warning level.

Also, Several members of this CC, have been warned earlier in other series of CC regarding targeting other fandom/bashing celebrities. So this warning must not come as a surprise. Members must know the Chat club forum rules by now and the consequences. As a result , consider this DT note as final warning for this CC. Next series of violations will result in permanent closure of this Chat club. 

We sincerely hope to have everyone's understanding. 

Thank you,

Best Regards,

-Deepz- and MP_Radha