Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: SublimeSanz..

I have no idea about that show you'll are talking about. I know what you'll mean by Sanz should do a breakthrough role and I would personally love that too. But sometimes I just think that she does what makes her happy and satisfied as an actress and that's what makes me happy too. About IPK there can never be another one, whether ipk2 comes or another show tries to copy Arhi just coz their PH is 4lions.

@Manaal yeah I agree about kkg's character and Arhi themselves were ruined at the end of the show. That's not who Arhi were but I guess alls well that ends well.

No Ragz that's a very strong character I'm sure Sanaya would love to do a role like that.
-vaishnavite- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I agree that Khushi's character was handled very badly towards the end of IPK. I myself am a very career-oriented, and I seriously love strong women roles and I adored Khushi -- For the golden period of IPK, she was very confident, and faced ASR with utmost surity and confidence. My problem was that they destroyed ASR and Khushi after the kidnapping track. 

IPK is a beautiful tale, and I will always regret it ended  So much potential you know? Sadly, a beautiful thing got destroyed. And there will never be another ArHi. I love AsYa and am a fan of SJ and KaBhi, but in no way will they ever capture the magic of ArHi in QH.  ArHi are the epitome of uniqueness. 

I'm happy Sanz chose CC because this role is different from the weepy bahus of Indian TV. πŸ˜³ She knows how to really choose vibrant and different roles, and we can already see how CC is doing β€οΈ And ofc, Manav is the best husband on Indian TV right now  He's caring, kind, hot, and respectful of his wife ! SaNuj are perfect in every way β˜ΊοΈ

I've heard of ZGH, and yes, Kashaf sounds like a amazing role Manaal! πŸ˜³ One of my dreams is that Sanz acts opposite Fawad Khan  They'd be cute <3 And she would ROCK roles that drive women forward! 

SanzBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ha ha ha Vaish I love Fawad Khan's acting man , u know he acts so damn well in MCP character like Zaroon who was Kashaf's husband in the show !!
IPK hooked me initially but not much coz I hate doormat kind o girls, was seeing the show Sanaya was there as I am a huge fan of her from LRL to MJHT days , also Barun's stiffness, mumbling dialogue delivery and robotic acting just put me off big time and about the kindnapping melodrama the less said the better, Gul should have kicked out BS in the February and replaced him overnight like she did in QH with Ayaan , in that way the show would be saved from being butchered so badly to accommodate Hoboti's C grade movie's shooting schedule :$
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Fawad Khan is the best actor I have seen on TV the man is damn good. 
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Sad ZGH ended so soon it was such a good show. 
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
I wouldn't compare coz I have no idea about those dramas you'll are talking about. It's completely unrelatable for me.

And as far as strong roles are concerned, I would wish Sanaya does something like priyanka played in fashion. But personally I'm happy with ChhanChhan, it's not hardcore and I love roles that are realistic and really proud of the fact that Sanaya plays a realistic character and moreover todays's daughter in law.
SanzBarbie thumbnail
Yeah Fawad Khan and Anuj Sachdeva are my native favorites and Ian Somerhalder is my most fav from west <3
-vaishnavite- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fawad is amazing πŸ˜³ I've watched Humsafar, and man, the guy knows how to act ! And he's easy on the eyes too :P

Overall, I'm happy Sanaya choosed CC πŸ˜³ It's a real-life kind of role, is progressive, and is light-hearted, which I really need because of my hectic schedule :P She really knows how to choose diverse roles, and I'm so happy for her <3 

Oh btw, yes Manaal, I was happy that the old Ayaan in QH was replaced! The new Ayaan  Vikrant  is tons better and has way better chemistry with Ketki! :) 
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
I am loving CC and want it to go on longer than March 2014 I don't like when fans think Sanz should do shows and roles they like like another 4lion's show as far as I see if Gul keep repeating the same concept no way Sanaya would join hands with 4lion's again. All her characters and shows are different from each other.

There is "Daag" Which is still to go on air Sanaya would suit the translation role of the model.
SanzBarbie thumbnail
I absolutely love the fact that Barbie is enjoying playing the adorable ChhanChhan and has such an amazing co star like Anuj !!
This PH gave Sanz the best costumes ever !! Just LOVE every salwar suit and nighty Sanz wore so far !! They know who is the lead and don't spend unnecessarily on show piece character eg : male lead's whining Pshyco elder sisters to flaunt their paunch and belly button in net Sarees unlike four lions :$Edited by NicklausBarbie - 10 years ago