Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey Aaliyah bashing is fun isn't it 3:) LOL
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: NicklausBarbie

Hey Aaliyah bashing is fun isn't it 3:) LOL

Yes it is lol I enjoy it at times I do it only to get fans work up.
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Luna 🤗 I totally agree I miss IPK too. The only show from all shows I've watched I miss so much :'( there can never be another IPK :(
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Originally posted by: SublimeSanz..

Luna 🤗 I totally agree I miss IPK too. The only show from all shows I've watched I miss so much :'( there can never be another IPK :(

I rather keep the memories I have or else something worst comes like IPK 2 with a different cast ðŸ¤¢
-HappyBird- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Ragini ðŸ¤—
I am just watching all randoms Arhi vms .. there will be noone like them ever .. even if i don't like someone anymore...
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZn_sIIGgJE&feature=youtu.be&a[/YOUTUBE]

SanzBarbie thumbnail
Originally posted by: SublimeSanz..

But Ragz in a way it was a good riddance the show went off air coz they made Khushi a retard to glorify the moron ASR ; I just hated it the way he always insulted Khushi and never said sorry , Khushi's character was such a doormat to fall in love with the ever insulting ASR !
That thing I just hated it, I saw ZGH recently and just loved Sanam Saeed's character of Kashaf , such an author backed strong and dignified character !! I seriously want that kind of role for Sanz in future; also I am loving ChhanChhan Manav's blooming marital love so much , Manav is a dream husband 0:)Edited by NicklausBarbie - 10 years ago
-HappyBird- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
We have only one month for Sanay's birthday
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Originally posted by: NicklausBarbie

But Ragz in a way it was a good riddance the show went off air coz they made Khushi a retard to glorify the moron ASR ; I just hated it the way he always insulted Khushi and never said sorry , Khushi's character was such a doormat to fall in love with the ever insulting ASR !
That thing I just hated it, I saw ZGH recently and just loved Sanam Saeed's character of Kashaf , such a author backed strong and dignified character !! I seriously want that kind of role for Sanz in future; also I am loving ChhanChhan Manav's blooming marital love so much , Manav is a dream husband 0:)

Even I would love to see Sanz in those type of roles
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
I have no idea about that show you'll are talking about. I know what you'll mean by Sanz should do a breakthrough role and I would personally love that too. But sometimes I just think that she does what makes her happy and satisfied as an actress and that's what makes me happy too. About IPK there can never be another one, whether ipk2 comes or another show tries to copy Arhi just coz their PH is 4lions.

@Manaal yeah I agree about kkg's character and Arhi themselves were ruined at the end of the show. That's not who Arhi were but I guess alls well that ends well.
SanzBarbie thumbnail
Ragz In the show Zindagi Gulzar Hai the heroine portrayed by Sanam Saeed is a headstrong,determined, independent and career oriented girl , in short female version of ASR barring the fake attitude, accent, weird love for a whining psycho Di and annoyingly fake arrogance ..
Kashaf Murtaza type roles are dream roles for our Indian tv industry heroines where blithering, whining , crying Bahus prevail :$Edited by NicklausBarbie - 10 years ago